Christmas Party and Happy Ever Afters?

We pulled up to the location where the party is. The car ride over here was very quiet. Josh came around the side of the car and opened the door for me. I got out and he closed the door.

"Ready?"  Josh asked.

"Yup" I said as we linked arms and started walking to the door. We walked into a really crowed room. I saw girl with brown curly hair and blue eyes.

"Hey Josh!" She said as she walked up to us.

"Hey Carly this is my girlfriend Amanda" Josh said.

"Hi Amanda I am Carly." She said as she looked over to me and smiled.

"Hi Carly I am Amanda." I said as Josh looked down at me.

"I'm going to go talk to some of the guys do you want to come with me or stay with Carly?" Josh asked as he looked back up.

"I don't know I guess it's up to Carly if she wants to hang out with me." I said

"Yeah sure you can hang out with me. I loved to get to know you a bit more." She said as Josh let go of my hand.

"Great I'll talk to you later. Bye babe" Josh said as he gave me a kiss on the check and walked away.

"Well do you want a drink?" Carly asked.

“Umm yeah sure!” I said as I smiled.

Carly smiled back and tossed me a Coke Zero.

“Yay my favorite!”

“Haha”, she had a cute laugh, “you’re definitely Josh’s girlfriend…”

How much did she know about Josh?

Suddenly four guys came around the corner; Carly introduced them as Faber Drive. OMG! They were popular back in Brampton with their song “Give Him Up” I used to have a friend who loved them in middle school. I started talking to them and another man showed up behind us, he didn’t look as great. He was definitely wasted out of his mind. I had to admit if I wasn’t dating Josh, he would be a definite possibility because he was HOT! He started to stumble and Carly rushed to go help him up. I wondered what was wrong. “Anami, are you ok?” Carly said.

“No.” As he grabbed another bottle of Whiskey off of the counter top. He looked like Matt when Matt was going through his break up, but this was during the Holiday’s. As he started drinking he started saying weird shit like; “I’m a burn her Victoria secret lingerie, she’s not my Mrs. Clause… I’m a Santa Clause, yeah I’m a Santa Clause…” This guy was drunk out of his mind; he really looked like Aladdin too. Carly was helping him away; I was stuck with Faber Drive. We started talking about music, where was Josh? Suddenly he took the stage everyone looked up with their drinks in their hand, Josh looked directly at me “Tonight, we are gathered here at 604 Records to celebrate… Sorry I just lost my train of thought looking at my Christmas gift…”

Everyone awed and looked at me, I was surely blushing bright red. “Anyways we are here to celebrate the joy of the season, we are here to celebrate the holidays, and we are here to celebrate the love of the year for all children. We are here to celebrate Christmas, Hanukah and more. Ladies and gentleman from 604 Records I wish all of you a very happy holidays.”

My boyfriend just gave a fantastic speech. I love him very much. He came down and gave me a kiss, and thanked Carly for keeping me out of trouble with the alcoholic drinks. I was getting mad! I’m not a fucking kid; he can’t keep treating me like I was 4 years old! I marched away from both Josh and Carly and walked straight to the bar. I was right next to Anami, I started drinking.

Anami looked at me, looked away, and then suddenly kissed me. I tried to resist it but I started kissing him back. I started moaning into the kiss, because he kept hitting my sweet spot. I didn’t even know this guy, but we were both drunk out of our minds and we didn’t know when to stop! We continued making out thank god Josh was on the other side of the room and couldn’t see us. WHAT WAS I DOING!?