Tour/Starting a New Job

Editors Note: You know the drill, comment and tell me how much you like it... And vote if you want Matt (who is coming really soon) and Matt Webb to date :)

(Amanda’s P.O.V.)

Tomorrow the guys will be leaving. This is going to suck. I have to start working plus I'm going to miss them. More Josh than anything. *RING* Second period was over and now it's lunch. It was a lot easier going thought the halls without my crutches I glad my side was better. Josh and I were going out on a little lunch date. I picked up my books and ran to my looker. When I was opening it people were giving me weird looks. I had to hurry or Matt was going to find Josh. Matt didn't know about our little date. As I putting away my stuff. Everything went black.

"Guess who?" Josh said with a low voice.

"Oh man let's see here" I paused. "Hmm, Josh?" I said as I turned around and could see everything. Josh turned around as fast as he could so his back was facing me.

"Nope" He said with the same voice as before.

"Oh well. I guess I'll have to go invite Matt out for lunch." I closed my looker and started walking away. I felt someone tug at my arm. I turned around to see Josh smiling.

"Let's forget about Matt and go!" He said as started walking hand in hand. We turned the corner of the hall and saw Anna's little group. Her back was facing us. I saw one of the girls say something and Anna turned around. As we walked past she turned to her group. "Man she's suck a Whore!" She said. I really just wanted to stop and hit her. But I really didn't want to mess up Josh's and mine's day. We got to the front of the school. Without Matt seeing us. We walked out into the parking lot and there was no Matt! We did it. Josh opened the door for me as I got in. He shut the door and went to the other side and got in.  We started driving. We both hadn't said a thing to each other yet.

"Amanda." He said as we stopped at a red light.

"Yeah..." I said I looked over to him. He was still looking at the road.

"I really want you to know that I'm going to really miss you." He said as he started driving again.

"Awe Josh I'm going to miss you so much more." I said as we pulled up to this little restaurant. There were no cars in the parking lot but ours. We walked inside. It was very old looking. We walked over to a table Josh pulled out my chair for me. He went and sat down on the other side. Not even two seconds later a girl came to our table. She looked about two years older than us.

"What can I get you?" She said not even looking up from her notepad.

"We will have two coke zeroes and two salads." He said as he looked over at me and grabbed my hand.

"Alright" She said as she walked away and went to the kitchen.

"Amanda. I know I'll be gone for a good month or so. So I got you something." He said as he got up and walked behind me.

"Oh Josh you didn't have to!" I said as he moved my hair away from my neck.

"I wanted to though. Now close your eyes." I did what I was told. I could hear him open the box. The necklace was cold. I couldn't tell what it was. "Don't open your eyes yet." He said as I heard him walking away and sitting back down.

"Can I open then now?" I laughed.

"Yup!" He said. I opened my eyes to see him smiling. I looked down at the necklace. I was a heart. On the back of it was. I love you. With a heart beside the 'you'. I looked up to Josh and smiled.

"I love it and you!" I said as I got up and gave him and hug. I went to give him a kiss on the check but he moved his head and I ended up kissing him on the lips. It was no big deal we've kissed many times.