Going Back

Authors Note;

I’m sorry I’ve realized that I promised you guys a chapter on Monday morning, but recently I have been so sick. I have a massive ear ache, I’m sick, and I haven’t been going to school. However this chapters to you guys, I dedicate this chapter to @SoccerGirl25 because she made my insanely awesome cover to the side so thanks a million J!

(Amanda’s P.O.V)

The last week has been really boring actually. Josh and I hung out towards the end of the week. But today I was going back to Brampton. I was really nervous to go back. I'll be staying with my old friend Matt. His family was gone for 3 weeks on some curse and said I could stay with him. The only bad part of staying with him is that Katie and Caitlyn are living across the street and Mackenzie and Spencer on the other side of the street. Matt isn't picking me up at the airport though. I was taking the TTC. I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I looked at the time 5:35am. Oh god it's early. Josh said he was going to drive me to the airport. I need to wake him up somehow. I'll call him. I punched in his number and waited. About after three rings he picked up.

"Hello" He said and yawned at the end. 

"Hey baby! I'm sorry I woke you up but are you still driving me to the airport?" I said as I was getting my clothes for the day and walking over to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Yeah I'll be there in 35 minutes." He said as I could hear him getting up.

"Okay, I will see you then!" I said then hung up the phone and got in the shower. It took me 10m minutes to shower because I had to rush it I finished blow drying my hair as the door bell rang. Shit I was still in a towel. I ran up to the door to see Josh standing there. I opened the door and smiled. Josh stood there laughing at me. 

"I'll be back in a sec! But can you run and get my suitcase from my room please?" I said as I was walking back to the bathroom.

"Yup not a problem" Josh said as I could hear him go down the stairs. I quickly changed into black skinny jeans and a red v-neck with my leather jacket. I straightened my hair and did my make up for once and walked back out to Josh. He was in the living room watching T.V. I went over to the door and put my converse on because I had packed my heels. I walked over to the living room and sat on Josh's lap. I pulled out my phone it said 6:15am we had 5 minutes until we have to leave. Josh wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder and started kissing my neck. He started going farther down my neck. He hit my sweet spot and I moaned "Josh" very quietly. I turned around so I was straddling him (I didn't really mean to be but whatever) and started kissing him. Not even about 2 seconds into the kiss he added his tongue into my mouth. I pulled back and gave Josh a smile. "We have to leave now" I paused and looked right into his eyes. "I'm sorry" I said then got up. I went to grab my bag but Josh stopped me. 

"I got it" He said with a smile as he picked up my bag and walked out and put my bag in the trunk of his car. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed my purse, and walked out the door locking it behind me. I walked up to Josh's car. The passenger side door was open I got in and shut the door behind me as I did my belt up. I grabbed Josh's hand as he started to drive. "I'm going to really miss you." Josh said as he hit a red light. 

"Oh Josh I'm going to miss you too" I said as I picked up his hand and kissed it. "I'll text you all the time" I said as I looked at him. He had a big smile on his face. We didn't talk again to till we got to the airport. 

"Well we’re here" Josh said as he parked the car and looked over to me. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 6:43A.M. MY flight takes off at 7:30am. I put my phone back and looked up to see the airport.