Places Remembered, and Bought

Editors Note: I'm sorry I know you guys hate me, but I am so lazy plus I am working on grade 10 work for the upcoming school year.

 **** Amanda’s P.O.V. ****

I woke up to Josh watching T.V. I smiled; I missed waking up to him right beside me. Josh looked over and smiled.

“Hey there,” He said and looked over to the clock.

“Hi. What time is it?”  I asked I had to leave at 4:30 because I had work at 5.

“Um, 3:56.” I sighed and sat up.

“I have work at five. Want to come over while I get ready?” I asked as I got off the bed and stood at Josh’s room door. 

“Sure.” He said and got up. We walked up the stairs and right out the door. The weather was so nice, I loved it. The sun was a little lower in the sky so it wasn’t too hot outside. Thank the lord. I haven’t really been outside because it’s been way too hot for me. “So when do you get off work?” Josh said as we got to the door.

“11.” I said as I opened the door and kicked off my shoes.

“That’s a bit late don’t you think” Josh said shutting the door.

“Yeah but we need the money. Plus that’s when I go and buy the diapers because there are not a lot of people around.” I said. We walked down into my room.

“Holy shit,” Josh said. I’m guessing he was commenting on the amount of diapers I have stacked.  I walked into the laundry room and grabbed my uniform. I came back out to find Josh looking at all the packs of diapers. I smiled and walked over to the bathroom.

“Oh yeah and there’s more under the bed.” I said and shut the door.

“Holy shit!” Josh said in a high pitched. I laughed and got changed. I opened the door while I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. “I wish you didn’t have to work.” Josh said from the room.

“I have no choice.” I said and walked out to my room and looked at the time. 4:15 I need to leave in 15 minutes.

“I know.” Josh sighed. “Don’t worry I’ll go to the studio and start writing some song’s so I can at least get money from releasing a new album.”

“That’s true. Can you drive me to work? I don’t have the energy to drive.” I said giving Josh my best puppy dog eyes.

“Fine,” He sighed and got up. We both walked up the stairs. When we walked into the kitchen I saw Jesse’s old wallet.

“Sweet!” I stopped and picked it up and looked in the bills area. There had to be like ten, twenty dollar bills. I smiled and took the whole wallet. He’ll forget. I walked over to the door where Josh was and I put on my shoes and we walked down to the car.

“Amanda?”

“Yeah?”

“I need the keys.”

“Oh yeah,” I took them out of my jacket pocket and through them to him.

“Thank you.” He said and unlocked the car and started it. I got in and told him to go to Shopper’s Drug Mart first though. I guess with all this money I can get like 9 bags of diapers. We sung along to the radio the whole way to the store. When Josh parked I turned down the radio.

“Do you want to come with me?” I asked and un-did my belt.

“Okay.” We both got out. I waited for him at the hood of the car. He held out his hand and I took it. Josh and I walked hand in hand into the store. We went to the diapers section. I grabbed four bags and Josh carried 5 of them to the counter. Jason was at work again. We saw each other almost every day now.