The Bitch Has A Puppet (Read This One Again)

• Dedicated to All of You Faithful Fans

Editors Note: Hey guys it's alwaysmalik98. Sorry for the month in between again, I'm going to be posting two chapters for you because of that wait. Here's one, I know you guys already read majority of this but please read it again. I screwed over the first one, because Amanda changed her plans and I had already edited. Sorry, and the next chapter will be up soon :) Also thank you guys so much for almost 17 000 reads, it means so much to Amanda and I. Thank you, love alwaysmalik98

“Okay you are free to go home today” The doctor said. I smiled.

“Okay, thank you.” I said as the doctor left. Josh picked up Porcelain and gave her to me. He picked up Justin. I was already dressed all I need to do is sit in the wheel chair and get in the car. One of the nurses came over and started pushing me down the hall. I looked up at Josh and smiled as he carried Justin down the hall. We came to the doors Josh passed Justin to me. He opened the door I passed him Justin and Josh put him in his car seat. I stood up and passed him Porcelain so I could get in the middle of them; I sat down and did up my belt. Josh put Porcelain in her seat, and she looked up at him. Both the kids had his eye’s, they were beautiful. Both of them. I sat down and watched Josh get into the car. He started driving really slow.

“Josh?”

“Yeah, sweetheart?”

“You know you can drive normally your kind of going really slow.” I said.

“Oh yeah, sorry.” He laughed and started going faster.

“Josh?”

“Yes?”

“We’re not going to get any sleep.” I sighed.

“I’ll take care of the babies at night.” I smiled.

“Thank you” I smiled. We didn’t talk the rest of the ride home. When we parked I looked over to the kids. They were both sound asleep. Josh opened Porcelain’s door and got her out. I got out and walked over to Justin’s side. I got him out and shut the door lightly. We walked into the lobby to find two little girl’s with Fix Me shirts on. I looked at Josh. I pulled over his hoodie and we started walking fast to the elevator. “That was close.” I said as we got in and the doors shut. “We can’t let the fan’s find out about these two.” I said.

“You’re right.” He said. The elevator came to a stop and we walked out and down the hall. “We’re home you guy’s” Josh said in a childish voice. I walked in and shut the door with my foot. I looked down to Justin he was still sleeping but Porcelain was wide awake. I walked into the babies’ room and put Justin in his bed. I kissed him on the forehead and walked out. Josh was in the living room on the couch with Porcelain in his arms. I walked over and pulled out my laptop. I signed onto Skype and phoned my dad.

‘’Hi Dad and Kat. ” I said. They both were smiling.

“Hello Amanda.” They said. “Let us see the babies.” I smiled and held my arms out. Josh placed Porcelain in my arms. I titled the screen so they could see.

“This is Porcelain.” I said. They both made awe sounds. I smiled. “Josh, do you want to go get Justin?” I asked. I nodded and went into the babies’ room.

“Where are you Amanda?” My dad asked.

“Oh Josh and I bought an apartment like three months ago.” I said looking down at Porcelain. She was making faces at me. I smiled and tapped her nose. Josh walked back in with a sleepy Justin in his hands. I moved the laptop on the table so you could see us all.

“Oh yeah Dad this is Josh. Josh this is my Dad.” Josh waved. My Dad glared at him, the typical dad stare.

“Oh yeah and this is Justin.” I said looking down at him. He was looking at Josh.