Telling my Family

Editors Note: So I gave the author so many more ideas for the upcoming chapters and her and I have a conflict going on so all of you that would like Matt and Matt (Amanda's brother that you will see soon) to date, vote so that Amanda and I can decide! Thanks anyways enjoy this chapter :)!

 (Amanda's P.O.V.)

So I got back yesterday and my mum and brother started asking questions why Josh went with me. I tried to make it look like he had family down in Brampton. I have to tell them about us. But first one of them can ask again before I tell them.

***Next Day**

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* I heard my phone going off. I looked at the time it was 11:30am. So I guess it's a good time to call I looked on the screen and Josh’s name was on it.

"Hey!" I said into the phone. But I had just gotten up I couldn't use a high pitch voice yet.

"Hey Sweetheart! Did I just wake you up?" He said I could hear people in the back.

"No I just got up. So what’s up?" I asked as I got out of bed and walked in to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I looked good this morning.

"Oh okay. Anyways. Want to come over to band practice?" He said as I ran a brush through my hair.

"Okay I'll be over in like 5 -10 minutes" I said as I filled a cup up with water and grabbed the Advil from the cabinet in my washroom.

"Okay just walked upstairs and my family's not home. We're in the basement." He said as I swallowed the pill and drank my water.

"Okay, we will see you soon." I said as the line went dead. I bushed my teeth and went to my room and got dressed. I picked out a deep blue V-neck t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I also had on my black leather jacket. I walked up the stairs with little pain in my side. I got up stairs and went right for the door but was stopped by my mum.

"And where do you think you’re going Missy!" She said standing right in front of the door as I put on my converses. I can't tell her Josh's because she won't let me go.

"My friend Ashley's." I lied as I tried to get out the door.

"Okay but be home for dinner we are having people over." She said as she moved from the door. I was about to leave.

"Like who?" I said opening the door.

"The Ramsay's" Great. Just Great!

"Okay bye Mum." I said as I shut the door and ran over to Josh's. I opened the door and could hear them playing. They were playing Low. I took off my shoes and walked downstairs to see what they were playing. Josh smiled at me as they kept playing. I went over to the couch and watched them play. They finished the song and Josh came over to me. I stood up as he got closer.

"Hi there." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I rapped my arms around his neck.

"Hiya." Our foreheads are now touching. And Josh starts kissing me. Our lips moved perfectly together.

"OH GOD REALLY REALLY!" Ian yelled from his drums. That made me smile in the middle of our kiss. Josh pulled away and turned around to Ian.

"Oh Ian your just jealous you can't have her!" He said as he winked over to me. This made me blush.

"So I hear your family's coming to my house for dinner." I said as I sat back down so they could start again.

"Yup!" He said as he grabbed his guitar and started playing. They played or another 3 hours. I just sat there. At one point Josh's family had come home to eat but they went back out. When the guys finished playing, we decided to go out and get some coffee. When we got to Starbucks Mike was as happy as possible. He really loves Starbucks for some reason.

On the window there was a sign saying 'Now Hiring’. I walked in with Mike and got his coffee and talked to the manger. It took about 20 minutes to convince her to give me a job. She was really nice. Her name was Allison. She was about 5'9 short brown hair and had blue eyes. She handed me an outfit for work and a time table for my shifts. I started in two weeks the same day that the guys leave for tour. I walked out to see the guy's laughing at something. I pulled out my phone and read the time.5:30pm. Shit I have to be home in half an hour.

"Josh we got to go its 5:30pm" I said as I waved goodbye to the guys and started walking. We both got home at 5:45pm. My mum had a smile on her face she must really like Josh's family. I walked right passed her and went to my room. I was about to go watch TV. But I remembered I have to take another pain killer. I walked in the washroom and took one. I went over to my bed and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I didn't even get to watch anything because the doorbell rang.

"Amanda come upstairs their here!" My mum yelled from the door. I turned off the TV and walked over to my crutches and used them because of the pain. I hoped/ walked up the stairs the fastest I could. It took about five minutes to get all the way up. I walked in to the kitchen to see everyone there. There was an empty seat next to Josh. I fully walked in the room and Corlynn's saw the crutches and started asking questions. I told her that I had gotten jumped while in Brampton. I sat down and said my hellos. My mom and Corlynn talked about work and other things. The whole time I just stared at my food. I didn't really eat. At one point Josh's hand was on my knee. No one saw so I didn't move it.

"So Amanda how was your day with Ashley?" My mum looked at me. I looked up at her and froze.

"Good we went to Starbucks and I got a job there." I said as I looked back down at my food.

"Really is that why I saw you with Josh and 3 other guys?" Jesse said. I put my head in my hands. "And you two were holding hands!" Jess yelled out. They still didn't know. I peeked up and saw my mums jaw dropped.

"Look" I said as I lifted my head and looked up at my mum. "I haven't told you yet but Josh and I are dating. His family has known from the beginning." I said as I turned to Josh and smiled.

"Aww well isn't that just cute!" My mum yelled. The rest of the dinner went good. When they finished we talked for an hour then they said that they were going home. I hugged Josh goodbye and went down stairs to my room. I got changed into pajama bottoms and a tank top and went to sleep.