Meeting The Neighbour's

**Amanada's P.O.V.**

My mum opened the door. I could hear everything. I wanted to hear things better so I told Spencer to mute his mic and I moved on my bed. Everything was a lot louder. Good!

"Hi! We’re from 1712 next door and we wanted to welcome you to our neighborhood" said some woman.

 "Aw how nice! I'm Katherine and this is my son Jesse and my daughter Amanda is down stairs in here room" My mum said acting all nice.

 "I'm Corlynn and this is my husband Miles and Our kids Sarah, Angie, and Josh." The women I mean Corlynn said.

 "You guys can go see Amanda if you want?" My mum said. Balls really why she would say that! Ugh! I hate meeting new people but hey! You got to do it.

 But then I heard to girls say "no thank you!" Yes, I don't have to meet anyone! Wait theirs one more kid! "Uh sure" Josh said he sound as if he was unsure of what to say. I started hearing footsteps coming to the basement door I quickly told Spencer that I would be back I had to meet one of the neighbors.

I heard the door open. I shut my laptop and grabbed my phone and started texting Mackenzie and Matt telling them where I moved to. Then I looked up to see a really cute guy! He had amazing blue eyes and black hair to the nape of his neck. He had a blue streak running though his hair. He my friend was hot!

"H-h-hi... Wh-who are you" I stuttered out almost getting lost in his eyes. Josh walked over to the side of the bed and sat down.

""Hi, I'm Josh I live next door at 1712" He said with a smile starring at me.

(Josh's P.O.V.)

I walked down the stairs to the basement to find a girl texting on her phone. She was very pretty, had nice long blond hair and was really skinny. She looked at me and what looked like she was checking me out. She looked into my eyes and started to get lost in them.

My heart was racing as she was staring at me. She had beautiful green eyes and I was getting lost in her eyes. Finally she said something which brings me back to the real world.

"H-h-hi... Wh-who are you?" She stuttered out. She's so cute when she stutters. 'JOSH STOP IT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!' A voice said in my head. I walked over to the side of her bed and sat down and looked back at her.

"Hi I'm Josh I live next door at 1712," I said smiling at her hopping that we could become friends or even more than just friends. God she was beautiful!

"Oh I'm Amanda" She said as she flicked on her TV.

The room got quite I had to say something. Anything!!

"So what school are you going to?" I said looking at her beautiful eyes. Hoping she would say Magee Secondary School. Please God Please!!

"Uh Magee Secondary School where do you go?" Thank you, god!! Thank you!!!

"Magee Secondary School" I said with the biggest smile ever.

"Well... I guess we should be friends then" She asked moving her hair out of her face.

'Hell yeah' the voice in my head screamed! I laughed and said "I'd really love that!"