Cuts and Emotions

Authors Note: Hey! I just finished writing at 12:46 good god lol. Anyways um some people may have issues when reading this chapter because of some of the problems. When you read it you will understand what I mean -Amanda

Editors Note: Sorry for not uploading in FOREVER... We had exams we are done now though :)! Love you guys! Thanks for getting us to 3000+ reads :D! - alwaysmalik98

I walked back into the living room and curled into a little ball on the couch. What was I going to do until Friday? I could chill with Spencer. Maybe I could go to the mall and get some new clothes with my Christmas money with him? Or maybe go skiing with Matt maybe? There's nothing to do; I'm way too lazy to study for exams. Shit! They were only 3weeks away... Who cares? Not this girl! I looked over to the other couch to see Spencer playing on his phone. 

"Retard," I said as I let my head hang off of the couch arm, not facing him.

"What?" He said coldly. What the heck did I do to him? Jeez.  

"When are you and maybe I going to get your stuff from Brampton?" I asked. All he had was some clothes he'd packed with him to just visit. "Oh shit yeah umm well I have the plane ticket for the 11th so I guess I'll go then so maybe you should buy one for then?"He said as I watched Jess walk past the room. "Well what day does the 11th fall on?" I asked. "A Friday... Why?" Fuck I have school.

"School..." I said as I lifted my head up and looked over to Spencer. "Oh yeah what a loser you still have school!" He laughed. "Shut up at least you didn't get bullied at all and I know that you didn't." I sighed knowing I had to go back and deal with all the drama and stress of everyone. Anna and her nasty ass group, Jason annoying me and trying to get with me. But one up-side is seeing Ashley I haven't seen her for a while. Maybe I should go to the mall with her? Spencer looked at me with wide eyes."You're getting bullied?" He asked. I nodded sadly not wanting to talk about it. Everywhere I go I get it.

"Is it that Anna chick?" He asked. I nodded again. "Fuck" he sighed "Whatever tell me next time. Is there anyone else?" He said as he came over and sat on the same couch as me. "Not really there is just this one guy who annoys me and tries to get with me." I said as I pulled out my phone and texted Ashley. /Wanna go to the mall tomorrow? -Amanda/

"Well I can do something if you want me to?" He offered. I shook my head no. I don't need him starting shit. "Okay" He said. My phone buzzed. /Can't working all day :( sorry-Ash/

Crap! Okay I guess I'm staying up till God knows what hour in the morning and sleeping all day. 
"1 second." I said. I got off the couch and walked into the kitchen and looked into the fridge and looked for an alcoholic beverage. I know I'm under age but I don't care I'm at home not going anywhere. I looked past everything and found a bottle of vodka and some Woody’s. I grabbed a Woody’s and opened it with a can opener and returned back to my spot on the couch. "Really?" Spencer asked as I took a sip. "Yup couldn't have one this morning so I'm going to have one now." I smiled and took another sip. Hour after hour went past I ended drinking 6 Woody’s and started into the vodka. 

"Amanda you've had enough." Spencer said as I came down into my room with another glass and sat down. "Nope not even close." I slurred. "Yup you're done." He said as he took my drink from my hand. "No! No I'm not!" I yelled trying to grab my drink back. "Amanda you have a problem. And if you don't change I'm doing something about it!" Spencer yelled back. "Why do you hate me?" I yelled as I attempted to walk into the bathroom. I got into the bathroom and slammed the door. Everyone hates you! That little voice said in my head. You're nothing! No one cares! I looked at myself in the mirror. And look you're the ugliest thing on the planet! I couldn't take it I pulled my hair out of its ponytail and just pulled at it. You know it is true! You're not wanted!