New Years Eve

Editors Note: Hey guys J! Thanks for 2000+ reads, we are freaking out right now J! Happy Holidays, sorry for the long wait we wanted the Christmas chapter and the New Year chapter to go togetherJ! We are going to have exams coming up so again sorry for the slow updates, Amanda and I don’t know how or if we are going to do any January chapters this book will probably be updated either very early January, or very late January/early February. Anyways last chapter of 2012 J! Happy New Years!

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I’m a horrible girlfriend I just cheated on the one I love. And now I'm naked in bed with Spencer’s arms around me. "I see you didn't forget." Spencer said. "Oh god no Spencer I'm sorry but I've had a bit too much to drink and I did something bad." I said as I got out of my bed and put on sweat pants and a purple v neck. "Come talk to me you seem upset about this." Spencer said as he rolled. "I'm not going to do anything." He said as he moved over and I lay in the bed with him and I put my head in his chest and started to tell him and cry at the same time.

Well remember how Josh took me to the party today at 604 Records and I went right." I paused and took a deep breath. “I met this girl named Carly and well Josh and her kept treating me like I was 5. I wanted to feel more mature, so I got drunk." I said as I started crying even harder just remembering what happened. "Oh no Amanda please tell me you don't do something stupid…" He said as he started petting my head. “This really good looking guy, not as good looking at Josh though… Anyways he walked in the room and he was already shit-faced. We got to know each other a little bit and well." I paused and started to tear up again.

"Very bad things happened in the bathroom and then I walked over to Josh and told him I was going home. I told him I was leaving with a friend really only to go fuck Anami in a cab." I said as started crying as hard as I could into his chest. Spencer held me close to him.  "Spencer what do I do? I'm a horrible girlfriend. I want to tell Josh but I don't want him to get mad and dump me." I said as I started crying even harder. “Well you have to tell him, you don't want that guy getting drunk and being all like 'See her yeah I fucked her' he would freak even more." Spencer said as I rolled on to my back and looked up at the roof. He's right I have to tell him. But I can't do it alone. I rolled over and looked Spencer in the eyes. 

"You know for once your right; I have to tell him as soon as I can. But I don't want to do it by myself. Can you come with me to do it?" I asked as my phone went off. 

/Hey babe I just wanted to let you know I'm at home now. You know if you want to come over you can. <3 Love you-Josh/

"Look I'll help you and be there with you only if we don't tell him about us." he said as I kept looking at the text I got. "Okay. How would you feel if we did it now?" I asked as I started getting the text ready. All I have to do is hit send. If you want to, we will." He said as we both sat up. I leaned over and gave him a hug. "Thank you so much I love you'" I said as I pulled away from him. We both got up and got dressed.

I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. I also put on a pair of tanned UGG’s. I looked over and saw Spencer still pulling on a sweater. He was wearing blue jeans and a red sweater. I sighed. "Okay well we should walk over to the park because I don't want to do this here." I said as I walked upstairs with Spencer following right behind me. "Okay" Is all he said as we got up to the door. I walked up to the door and waited for Spencer to put on his shoes. I put my hand on the knob before we left and yelled up to Matt. 

"Matt I know it's late but I'm going to see Josh I have Spencer with me so don't worry and have fun with your little boy toy he's adorable." And with that we walked out the door. The walk over to the park was very quiet we both didn't say a word. When we got to the park I went and sat on the swing and pulled out my phone.