~{Introduction}~

Hi! My name is Emma Walters! I am 16 years old, I am 5'6 and I have red hair. People say I look a lot like Kat from Sam and Kat but I don't see the similarity. I love to draw, write, sing and ride my skateboard. I know that's weird because I am a girl an all but actually riding a skateboard is actually fun to some girls, I'm not like most of those girly girls who think their all special and perfect, which they are not. They make me so sick. Well enough about me, let's talk about my family. I have a brother and a sister. Me and my brother Cody are twins. We are both 16, have the same color eyes which are blue, have the same hair color and the same nose. We share the same room together and sometimes we don't see eye to eye on specific things but no matter how much he gets on my nerves, I will always love that dork of a brother no matter what. My little sister, Katie, is not much of a pain like my twin, she is kinda like a sweetheart as a matter of fact. She is 10 years old, she has brown hair and blue eyes. The weirdest thing about my sister, is that she loves to collects bows. Bows with different colors, designs and shapes. She is a bow fanatic.

The two and most amazing people in my family is my mom and dad. I love them all so much. If they never met each other, I would never be born in this world today. This is my life but the most important thing I forgot to mention and it's a secret which means you can't tell. I am a superhero!.. That's the secret! Well, My mom and dad met when they were fighting against each other's most evilest enemies as they "collaborated" which means both of their enemies collaborated with each other and that's when they met and it was love at first sight and ect. Me and my brother both have the capability of flying, telekinesis, and teleportation. My little sister can super speed and talk to animals. My mother has electricity and my dad has super strength and flying. We had to leave our life behind and moved to Hiddenville. I didn't want to leave my home behind and all my friends. I had to break up with my boyfriend because we were moving and first of all, my parents didn't even like him because he was a "bad boy" and I didn't really care. It was really hard for me to cope with anything. Now my parents bring up this rule saying that we can't tell our secret to no one not even normies( people with no super powers). Its actually pretty boring here. I just want to go back to my old home with my friends and my boyfriend who I miss so badly.

~{Author's Note}~

Hi everyone!🙋 This is my first fanfiction I am writing about The Thundermans from Nickelodeon. I just love that show!💙 So I wanted to write about this girl (Emma) who has superpowers which she can't tell no one about which is her secret because sometimes she can't keep secrets in too well. When she meets this new family called The Thundermans, she meets Phoebe's brother Max who is the supervillian who wants to be one. She falls for him but soon takes a disliking to him when he opens up his mouth.

Will Emma fall for Max? Will Max like Emma? Will they ever find out any secrets about each other? Read on to find out!😱❤️😊👍