~{Chapter 22}~

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

This is what I get, studying for a math test while cooking a cake for a grade in cooking class. Why didn't I ask for help when I needed it. I'm so stupid sometimes.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"To start with an Ollie Billy, Start with your feet positioned more or less on the skateboard." Billy nodded his head as he followed the directions. Today was Sunday and I promised Billy that I would teach him some skateboarding tricks. "Crouch down for the jump. Don't go too deep or you won't be able to pop & drag the board." Billy nodded as he bent his knees and crouched down. "Jump up using your back foot. Snap the tail down hard and fast. Raise your front foot and don't put pressure on the board with it while jumping.Move your front foot towards the nose of the board to level it out. Take it easy, it's a gentle drag, not a ninja kick. At the same, raise your back foot. Lastly, Try to stay level and land with your 4 wheels at the same time. Bend your knees a little to absorb the impact of the jump. Do you got the hang of it Billy?"

"I think I got it done?" Billy shrugged as he grabbed his skateboard and placed it on the pavement. He positioned his feet on the board and crouched down with his knees bent. He took his right foot and pushed off the ground. Next, he took his right foot and jumped the board, it was flying in midair. He moved his front foot and level out the board. "I think I got it, I think I got it Emma!" Billy cheered in excitement. He bent his knees down when the board was level with the ground to feel the impact against the pavement. Once he landed safely l, he jumped off the board and gave me a hug. "Thank You, Thank You Emma!" Billy cheered as he jumped up and down. "Mom, Dad, Nora, Max, Phoebe and Billy...wait I'm Billy, silly me." Everyone came out outside and were confused why Billy called them.

"What Billy?" Barb asked him.

"Look at the cool trick Emma showed me!" Billy grabbed his skateboard along with his helmet. He did the steps over again and perfectly landed another perfect Ollie. Billy jumped off the skateboard and ran over to me. I quickly let go of Max's hand from behind my back and wrapped my arms around Billy.

"Can I try?" Hank asked as he grabbed Billy's skateboard out his hands. He placed the helmet on his hand as he place one foot on the skateboard after the other.

"Hank sweetie, I don't think that's a good idea." Barb asked feeling a slight worried what's about to happen if Hank attempts to ride that skateboard.

"It's ok Barb, I got this down." Hank said trying to be cool in front of his kids. Hank almost had the Ollie down but tripped and fell when he was supposed to bend his knees for the impact but didn't. Barb shielded her eyes feeling a slight scared. She ran over to her husband and helped him up.

"See, what did I tell you." Barb kissed her husband on the cheek as he rubbed his sore back. Hank just laughed as she walked him into the house.

"Phoebe are you okay, you seemed a little stressed out over there." Phoebe had sweat dripping from her forehead as she placed her fists under her chin.

"Emma, I don't think I can get this done! I can't cook and study at the same. I have to have a superpower for that or two or six arms." I laughed. "I'm already getting tired Emma, I don't think I have enough strength in my hand to write one more piece of math equations.

"Listen Phoebe, after you are done with math, I can help you cook your cake for cooking class." Phoebe smiled, wiped the last remaining sweat of her forehead and finished the last of her Qi cards for math.

"Are you ready to bake a cake?" I asked as I grabbed an apron and threw it at her. I grabbed another one off the rack and wrapped it around my waist.