~{Chapter 36}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
~10 Days Passed~

10 days have passed and I think I'm starting to get over Max. I have been getting my color back and I have been eating regular again. My powers are back to normal but I'm not sure if their stable. For the past few days I have been keeping my cutting a secret, from Max, Phoebe, everyone! With Max, everything seemed to fade away. No violence, no harm just peace, without Max I seem to lose control. I gotten so use to cutting myself that I loved the feel of it, it seemed to calm me down and help me forget about my thoughts and everything around me. I hid my scars once I started talking to Phoebe, Nora, Billy, Hank and Barb again. Occasionally, even if I'm lucky, I will see Max when he's getting something from the kitchen or sitting in the living room watching tv. He must be so happy being without me! Does he even care that I still miss him?  Does he even care at all?

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

I sit in the living room with Nora, Billy and Max as we watch SpongeBob SquarePants. "The best time to wear a stripped sweater...is all the time. One with a collar...turtle neck...that's the kind...cause when you're wearing that one...special...sweater..."Max sulks as Nora and Billy sing along. Emma walks down the steps to the kitchen. I watch Max from the corner of my eye as his eyes trail Emma down with every step she takes.

"Max." I whisper and nudge him on the shoulder.

"What?" Max grunts.

"Go talk to her!" Max glares and turns his attention back to the TV.

I nudge his shoulder again but this time with a little bit of force. "Max!" He rubbed his shoulder and glared.

"Shut up Phoebe!" Max yelled. Max walked off and so did Emma. God, he's so stubborn!

"What's his problem?" Nora asked.

"He's got a bug up his pants that's what!?"

"Emma again?" Nora asked.

"Yes!" I sunk my head down into my hands.

"Which Emma?" Billy asked.

"Billy shutup and watch SpongeBob, Look!"

"Yay, SpongeBob!" Billy cheered and turned his attention back on the show.

"I don't know what to do, I've tried everything!" I literally tried everything in the book but nothing seems to help. Nothing!

"Everything?" Nora smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you have on your mind Nora?" I ask with the same exact smirk plastered on my face.

"I have a plan"....

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"See, I've been waiting all day For you to call me baby So let's get up, let's get on it. Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight Come on, that's right. Honest baby, I'll do anything you want to So can we finish what we started. Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight!"

"Emma!" I take my headphones off and look at Phoebe.

"What Phoebe, what's wrong?" I ask her as she panics around my room like she is looking for something or someone?

"Nora and Billy, I can't find them! One minute they were in the living room watching SpongeBob and the next minute they're gone!"

"Calm done Phoebe we will find them, now, where are the last places you checked?" She calmed down and took a deep breath.

"The dining room, the living room, kitchen, garage, Mom and Dad's room, mine..."

"Okay, so they're not in the dining room, the living room, the kitchen, the garage, their room, yours or your mom and Dad's rooms."