~{Chapter 15}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"Oh Max, its you,its you! Your the one for me. I don't know what has gotten over me. Your the one I truly love Max Thunderman. I Love You!" Max leans in for a kiss...

!Wake Up!

Oh geez! Why the heck am I dreaming of him. My mind is telling me not to go back but my heart is telling me to stay and tell him how I feel. Maybe if I hangout with my boyfriend, maybe he will take me out of this phase.

~At Angus's house~

"Hello Samantha(Angus's mother) and Bill(Angus's father)!" I say as I sit on the couch waiting for Angus to get out of the shower, as I looked around all I saw was boxes. Boxes everywhere! I wonder why these boxes are here?

"Hello Emma, how are you doing?" She asked with a smile.

"I am doing pretty good." I said with smile in return.

"That's good, how is your family doing?" She asked again.

"They're doing pretty good too." I say as I stare at the boxes again.

"Um, I was wondering, why are there boxes all over your house?" I asked, feeling quite unsure what she was going to say next.

"Oh, Angus didn't tell you...We are moving to North Dakota today." I gasped, I just couldn't believe that my boyfriend was moving away.

"Oh!" I say as I sulk my head down.

"Hi Emma!" Angus chirps as he walks down his steps. He waved goodbye to his parents as he grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to his empty bedroom.

"Angus why didn't you tell me you were moving?" I asked, tears were running down my eyes.

"I was going to tell you at the pool party but I forgot. I-I was just too nervous to tell you." I pushed my head against his chest as he stroked my hair.

"You don't have to be nervous whenever your talking to me babe. Just be your normal self." I say with a smile as he wipes my tears away.

"Emma I-I'm going to miss you so much! It won't be the same without you by my side." Angus says with tears falling down his cheeks. I held onto him with tears running down.

"Angus you will find new friends and someone better than me to love you as much as I did. I know long distance relationships don't workout and I hope you understand and so do I. There will never be a boy like you who cared and loved me like you do. I wish for you and your family the best." I look up into Angus' eyes and down at his lips. Our lips meet and I kiss him passionately, our last kiss we will ever share together as a couple.

"Angus, the moving truck is here!" His mother calls. I pull away slowly and wipe my tears.

"Just know Angus that I will always love you." I gave him one last kiss before he left. We went down the steps hand in hand. Angus gives me one last kiss and hug before he gets inside his car. He waves goodbye and so do I until his car is further away until I can barely see him. I quickly teleport to my house. I run upstairs to my bedroom and fall to my bed, crying. I look at the picture of me and him before he left to go to North Dakota to start a new life. I looked up to the ceiling as tears fell down from my eyes, finally saying goodbye to the life I shared with him.

~{Author's Note}~

Oh No😢 Angus moved! Emma and Angus broke up just because of stupid long distance relationships. I hope Emma can cope without having Angus by her side and will there finally be a chance for Max after Angus left?

I hope you like this chapter. Pretty short, haha. Next one will be up soon. Goodnight! Keep voting, reading and commenting😊 Love You All❤️