~{Chapter 25}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
~with Max in his bedroom, as they get ready for the dance~

"Boy you make me feel so lucky
Finally the stars align
Never has it been so easy
To be in love and to give you
This heart of mine

You know what I need
I know what you like,
Put it all together baby
We could be alright
How can this be wrong
When it feels so right?
Yeah, I really love you
I really love you
And I'll never let you go...

I grabbed Max's tie as I pulled him closer to my body.

I get butterflies, just thinking
About you boy you're on my mind
Sometimes I catch myself daydreaming
Lost in your eyes and I lose all track of time" I sang.

"Max slowly takes me by the waist and lifts me onto the counter. I wrap my legs and arms around him and press my lips to his." Max slowly pulls back as I crave for more.

"I'm sorry Red but we have to get ready for the dance." Max says as he places a strand of hair behind my ear as he places a light kiss on my cheek.

"Ah, it was just starting to get good until you had to ruin it!" I whined, Max wrapped his arms around my body and helped me off the counter, I kissed his cheek as we went our separate ways.

"Oh My God Emma I'm so nervous!" Phoebe says as she runs around the room, taring her hair apart.

"Is this your first dance with a boy, Oooooooo!" I nudge my shoulder as she pushes me away with a little blush.

"Y-Yes! With Cole!" I ran and gave her a hug as we jumped up in the air with excitement.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

Today, Achille's comet is passing Earth, and it's making our powers go crazy on the day of the dance! My dad can't fly, my mother can't use electricity, Nora's heat vision is out of control and Billy can't stop running. Phoebe can't go to the school dance with Cole because of the comet, unless she and me stay three feet together which will be difficult because I won't be able to spend my time with my girlfriend.

"Mom please, I don't want another picture!" I push the camera away from my face as mom continues the aim the stupid camera in my face.

"Come on Maxy just another picture for mommy!" She begs.

"Fine!" *Snap!* smile. I turn around and see the two most beautiful girls sorry I mean one.

"Oh Phoebe, you look beautiful!" My mother says with tears as she gives my sister a hug. I keep my eyes on Emma as she makes her way down the steps with a beautiful smile on her face. I grab her hand as she takes the last step.

"Oh Emma, you look beautiful!" I say as I kiss her hand with a blush in return.

"You look handsome Max!" She says as she kisses my cheek.

"Oh you two so cute together, quick let me take your picture!" My mother asks as she aims the camera at our faces. I roll my eyes.

"Sarah and Conner are here! Barb calls. (Conner is the boy from Chapter 25, I changed his name from Cody to Conner so you won't be confused. I found it weird if I put Cody as her date because Cody is her brother.) I walk over to Conner as Max walks over to Sarah with a corsage. Conner places the white roses corsage over my wrist as I placed the boutonnière in the front pocket of his tux. Just think, this could be me and Max right now. I watch as Max places the corsage over Sarah's wrist. I feel like ripping that corsage right off her wrist and throwing it out the window. I glare as she places the boutonnière on Max's tux which I should be doing, not her! I love Sarah don't get me wrong, she's sweet and all but right now, being with my boyfriend is literally taring me apart from the inside. Conner wraps his arm around my waist as Barb takes our picture. This is the worst night ever!