~{Chapter 3}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

Today was the first day of school! I was super excited but kind of not. I am just an ordinary girl with extraordinary powers in a school full of non superheros, just regular, normal, boring humans. Me, Cody and Katie are different compared to the rest of the people in this outside world.

I grabbed my back pack and walked to the car and dad drove away, along with me, Cody, and Katie inside.

We arrived at the main office. The lady at the front desk told us that two students were going to escort us around the school. She told us the rules and gave us a paper that showed all our classes. Me and Cody had 2 classes together out of the four. We had history and English together.

The odd thing is that I love to learn. That's right! I'm a nerd and I'm quite proud of it.

Max and Phoebe walked up to door. Phoebe walked over and gave me an immediate hug. She is like my best friend now! I looked at Max and he gave me a wink and I just turned away and started walking.

Me and Phoebe had choir together. I love to sing and she does to which is awesome. A girl by the name Cherry, who is also Phoebe's friend is so weird and fun to be around with. I made two friends this year and I am pretty happy. Max and Cody are like bros now which makes me upset. What is with this guy, like seriously. Something is messed up in that little brain of his.

Max and I have two classes together which makes me so upset but kinda not which seems very weird for me but something inside of me has feelings for this jerk... We have gym and Geometry together. Great!

🏤🏡🏤🏡🏤🏡🏤🏡🏤🏡🏤🏡🏤

The first day of school was fun, actually...no, no it wasn't. I was just glad to be back home on a Friday which means I'm off Saturday and Sunday. Yeah, my first day of school was on a Friday which is great for me! Phoebe asked me if I wanted to spend the night at her house tonight as we were walking back to my house.

"I will ask my mom and dad to see if you can spend the night and you ask yours. If they say yes and if mine as well, call me okay and come right over. Bye Emma!" Phoebe gave me a hug as she reached her house. I ran inside the house, threw my back pack on the couch, and ran to my mom and dad as they were making dinner.

"Hey mom and dad! Can I spend the night at Phoebe's tonight? Please!" My mom and dad both stole glances back and forth from each other to me.

"Emma I don't know?" My mom said.

"Please, I promise I will be good. I promise, no powers. I will be good! Please, just please!" I knelt on the ground begging.

"Alright Emma, you can go!" I jumped in the air and hugged both my mom and dad and teleported to my room to get my stuff ready.

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V. AT her house before the sleepover}~

I waved goodbye to Emma, opened the door, threw my back pack on Max and ran to my parents.

"Mom! Dad! I was wondering if Emma can come over and spend the night at our house? I know the rules and I will not break them, you know me. Please, please let her spend the night. I promise we will be good. Please!" I begged. I didn't care that my annoying twin brother was in the same room with me.

"Alright Phoebe, Emma can spend the night. She is a nice and sweet kid and if there is any fighting between you or Max or any powers going off than you are grounded for life until you die and no phones either."I shook my head. Max did too but I don't know why? I just shook it off and gave my parents a hug and called Emma.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

What the heck! Emma is spending the night at my house! What! I bet she thinks I'm a total jerk but I don't care, I'm trying to keep the whole bad boy image inside me, I want her to know I'm bad and I know inside that girl she is not the sweet kind girl you see but a little fierce and a little touch of bad. I want her to be my mistress of the night, my dark queen. I have feelings for Emma that I never felt before. I think I like Emma and I think she likes me and I need to show her, some how...