~{Chapter 26}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"Bleck!" The sound of puke coming out of my mouth as I hover my head over the toilet for dear life. "Cough!" I cough and a whole bunch of snow comes out of my mouth onto the sink. "Achuuuu! I sneeze and I suddenly teleport to the Great Wall. I start filling chills up my back like a refrigerator and sweat spills on my forehead, armpits and neck like an oven. I clean myself off and head downstairs for breakfast. I sit down at the table with my big bowl of honey nut Cheerios.

"Hello Red!" Max walks over and kisses my cheek as he takes a seat next to me with a banana in his left hand as he wraps his other over my shoulder pulling me into his side. "Is everything alright babe?" Max asked. I couldn't even look at the cereal even with a chance to throw up again.

"No, I'm fine babe." I say with a smile. He kisses my cheek and takes a bite out of his banana. With enough strength in my right hand, I lift up the spoon to my mouth with enough effort to eat the Cheerios. I scrunch up my nose, trying to force the cereal into my mouth. I swallow, feeling quite fine but I suddenly regret the feeling. I run out of my seat, pushed pass Phoebe, Billy, Nora, Hank, and Barb straight to the bathroom.

~{At School}~
~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

I miss my girl. I feel so bad that my baby got sick. I wish I could be there to feed her chicken noodle soup, sing her a song, cuddle in bed and watch movies. I wish I could be there but mom and dad told me no. If I had a chance in between classes, I would pull out my phone and text Emma, send a couple of pictures and tell her how much I miss her. I during Gym and Biology, I felt so lonely. I didn't have my buddy to throw dodgeballs back and forth at until we were both out on the floor, my partner to perform deadly distractions of chemistry as she watches in fear hoping I don't do anything stupid to hurt myself, knowing that she will only be the one there for me incase I do but she wasn't, so I couldn't do anything stupid.

"Max are you okay?" Phoebe asks. I look up from my phone as I was texting Emma.

"Uh huh." I nod my head and look back to my phone.

"You're thinking about Emma are you?" She whispers, I look up at Mr. Robinson, my history teacher, hoping for a chance not to get caught. He's busy sleeping than paying any darn attention to his class. I nod my head and sigh, I wait for a couple of minutes as I wait for Emma to text me back but she doesn't! I wait again and still no answer.

"Phoebe, I need to see Emma!"

"Why?" She asked.

"Emma is not replying back to my text, I'm afraid she needs help, she's probably on the floor puking her guts out or maybe she passed out! Phoebe I need to see my baby!" I whine about to cry as I feel all these emotions rise inside of me, pushing me to point of a nervous breakdown.

"You want me to help you ditch class and go back home to Emma?" I shook my head. I'm so glad I have a sister like her. "Okay, so here's the plan."

~{1 minute passes}~

I wait quietly in Mr. Robinson's class, listening to Phoebe as she gets ready for her presentation. As everyone paid their attention on my sister, it was y turn to strike. I used my powers and levitated one of Evan's stupid moon rock from his presentation and fringed it off the light to the chalk board as it lightly hit Phoebe causing a reaction. She fell to the floor, holding her ankle in pain, pretend. Mr. Robinson looked around to see what was the cause of Phoebe's accident. Everyone got out of their seats and gathered around Phoebe as she horribly fake cried in pain. I looked over at Phoebe one last time before I made a move and left out the door, pass the cameras, straight out the doors.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I crawled back to the bed feeling like SpongeBob after he got the suds. SpongeBob is lucky, his sneezes gives him bubbles while mine brings me fire, ice and teleports me through and throw. I have been puking out my guts like no stop and I actually thought I saw one of my kidneys in the toilet as I flushed it down. I can't fly, sometimes parts of my hands and legs will disappear. I feel so bad not being at school with my bad boy. I miss him so much and he feels the same because he's been checking up on me see how I'm doing, I'm so glad I have this caring boy in my life. I gather up my covers and check my phone after I cough out the last of the yellow snow out of my chest and sneeze out the last of my fire that has been inflaming my sinuses. I check the message from Max.

Max❤️🐰: Don't worry baby, I'm already leaving school and heading straight to the house to take care of you. See you soon😘😘😘

After I put my phone down, the door swings open revealing a tall handsome boy holding a tray of chicken noodle soup, a hot cup of camomile tea and the whole season of Harry Potter. He set the tray on the night stand with his matching Captain America shirt and pajamas pants.

"Hello Red." Max walked over and placed a kiss on my forehead.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

I sat in bed with Emma as we watched the end of Deathly Hallows part 1. I walked back to the DVD player and put part 2 in. I got back into bed, cuddling Emma in my arms.

~{Barb's .P.O.V.}~

"What the heck, Max skipped school!" I was completely mad at Max right now, he knows better than to skip school even though he's training to be a villain. I blame Colosso for all of this, filling stories up in his head.

"Well technically mom, Max didn't skip but technically ditched!" Phoebe corrected.

"It's still mean the same thing Phoebe!" Phoebe grunted, I was pretty upset with my son right now. He's going to be grounded until he dies well maybe a week but not going down any further. "Why did Max ditch Phoebe and you better have a good explanation." I tapped my foot.

"Well, you and dad haven't noticed that well, Max is dating Emma! We wanted to keep this a secret from you two just encase you two don't freak out and cause us to move again. Max just wanted to be with Emma while she was sick so he skipped school just to be with her. Please don't be mad at him mom blame me." Phoebe looks down to the floor with sadness waiting for the hate and anger but I simply smiled and gave her a hug. I was so happy for Max and Emma. Max is a superhero and so is Emma, making them perfect for each other. We know about Emma's secret. We knew her family, we fought together side by side. We haven't told the kids about her powers afraid it might jeopardize her. Only her mom and dad knows about our family's powers. We weren't going to tell Emma until the time was right but I guess this time has come quite sooner than we thought. After Emma's parents left for their mission, they haven't returned back since the day they left. Their scanners haven't showed any of their readings and we're afraid something has happened to them. Emma's mom and dad kept Cody and Katie safe with their grandmothers' as they kept Emma feeling safe that nothing would happen to her. Emma needs to finally know about the Thunderman's secret.

I walked upstairs to her bedroom. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I knocked again and still no answer. I opened the door slightly and peaked through the corner. My son and Emma were both sound asleep, sleeping in each other's arms. I closed the door with a smile. Maybe tomorrow I will tell her.

~{Author's note}~

Sorry for the long update! I have been spending time with my family and a lot of things have been going on. I'm so exited that Barb and Hank finally know about Emma and Max. Now we finally know about Barb and Hank's secret, They know Emma's😱 Barb is finally going to tell Emma!! Feel better soon Emma! I wonder how she is going to react???????

Goodnight! READ, VOTE, PLEASE COMMENT!!!! LOVE YOU ALL❤️😊☺️