~{Chapter 14}~

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Oh Emma I missed you so much! I'm so glad we're finally together again. I promise I will always be there for you and only you no matter what! Love You Emma Walters!"

"Love you too Max Thunderman!" She slowly leans in for a kiss and...

I wake up!!!

Oh great, just when the dream was starting to get good. I can't act myself without thinking her that she is finally with Angus and not me. Being without Emma I just don't know. Maybe a quick prank on my sister will pull me out of this phase.

~At school~

I used telekinesis and teleported Phoebe's bed to the main hallway. She was still asleep in her pajamas with her little teddy bear. This was the perfect prank ever to finally get my mind off of her...1...2...3...*RING* Phoebe suddenly wakes up when she hears the sound of laughter coming from all around the group of high schoolers.

"MAX!" She looks at me with anger in her eyes.

"Bye bye little Phoebe!" I say as I walk off to my next class with a smile on my face.

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

Max is going to get what's coming to him after I am done. Laugh while you still can Maxy because this girl has a few tricks up her sleeves. *evil laugh* *thunder* What the heck! Thunder, how did thunder just mysteriously boom through the hallways out of no where? Is it a new power, can I finally control the weather and shoot Max with lightning? No...dang it never mind.

It was 3 o'clock, Max should be leaving his History class right about...Now! I pull the string which was casually attached to a small bucket filled with chocolate and cheese which was last used from the last prank Max used on me during our school picture day. I pulled the string but to my surprise, it wouldn't fall over. Max walked over the bucket and I pulled the string with a hard tug but the bucket still wouldn't tip. I walked over to the bucket as everybody left to see what was wrong and suddenly, old stinky cheese and rotten sticky chocolate covered me from head to toe. Used his powers that little jerk, wait until I tell mom and dad, big trouble. I turned around and faced Max as he leaned against his locker, laughing his head off at the wreck of a cheese and chocolate fondue fountain combined. I walked off to my locker with cheese and chocolate dripping from my hair onto the floor.

"Hey Pheebs!...Ahhhh! What the Heck happened to you? Did little Phoebe forget how to eat her food again?" She kept laughing. I punched her shoulder.
"I was just kidding Pheebs gosh take a joke so what happened?" She asked as she wiped some cheese and chocolate from my nose.

"What do you think happened, wait don't answer that! Who do you think did this to me?" I asked as I grabbed my backpack from my locker giving it a slam with the door, closing it.

"Is this Max's doing again?" I nodded my head as we walked out the door and onto the bus. The bus driver kicked me off because of my little incident, leaving me and Emma to walk a long struggling distance back to my house.

"Winner winner! I decided, we should prank Max back with a little taste of his own medicine and I can't do it without your help." I say to Emma as we finally reach me house.

"Count me in! Max will finally gets what coming to him. *evil laugh* *thunder* "What the heck, did you hear that thunder too or am I going insane?" Emma asked.

"I don't know, I was thinking the same thing too but never mind that, come over to my house for a sleepover and we will plan the surprise for Max." Emma nodded her head and we walked our separate ways.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Dr. Colosso, guess what I did?" I laid on my bed working on my death laser waiting for my bunny to answer after going to the bathroom in his evil lair.

"Stole money, took a kids lollipop, rampaged the school and become principal?"

"No no, even eviler than that!" I say as I look at my Dark Mayhem poster.

"What what? Don't keep this villain waiting Max, tell me!" He hopped closer to the gate as he chewed on his carrot.

"I...Pranked Phoebe!" I say with a big evil grin on my face. Dr. Colosso front paws his face.

"Oh Max!"

"What?" I blurted out as I watched him chew on another carrot.

"Never mind, leave this poor evil rabbit alone as I try to comprehend my evil little bunny thoughts." I rolled my eyes and continued to my laser. All of sudden, lights started flickering and then, the lights went out. Dark Mayhem's face was only left on the screen of my computer.

"Max Thunderman!" Dark Mayhem's voice booming, echoing through the room.

"I-I am M-Max Thunderman your evilness sir." I bow down because I totally feel not worthy at his presence.

"Stand Up Now and Listen to Me!" I quickly stand up and look at the screen.

"To get into my school, first you have to...

~Skip to school - in the morning~

Okay, everything is ready for Dark Mayhem. I look myself over. Grass skirt: check! Sea shell bra: check! Everything is here for my initiation. I opened up my locker.

"I have everything you asked your evilness. Now can I join you and be a villain." I ask with excitement. I could help but imagine myself as a villain working side by side with Dark Mayhem kicking good guys butts.

*Bell Rings

I turn around and see everyone crowding around me holding up their phones, taking pictures of me in my sea shell bra and grass skirt. I turn around and to my surprise, Dark Mayhem is not him but Phoebe with a mask with Emma by her side.

"Phoebe! Emma?" I glared with anger in my eyes as the two girls laughed.

"You just got pranked...Phoebe style!" Both Emma and Phoebe laugh including everyone who are taking pictures of my embarrassing mistake.
I quickly grabbed my books and ran out the doors to my house feeling like a complete idiot. When I get home, Phoebe including Emma are going to get the worst pranks ever I can think of.

~{Author's Note}~

I bet Max was pretty shocked there when he found out that Phoebe just pranked him. Pranked the master of pranks himself. Ooooo, good job Phoebe and Emma.

How did you like it. Sorry I haven't updated, something with Wattpad has been messing with my publishing. So I couldn't publish for awhile. Thanking for reading and commenting. It makes me happy to know that you like my story.

Please Keep voting and commenting😊 ~Love You All❤️