~{Chapter 10}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"Emma where are you going?" My mother asked as I was leaving to go to the park with my friend Angus.

"Just going to park to meet a friend that's all." I say.

"Okay, be back for dinner! Love You!" I wave goodbye to my mother after I shut the door. I start heading to the park after I look both ways.

~At the park~

"Hello Angus!"

"Hi Emma!" We both hug each other immediately. Angus grabs ahold of my hand as we pull apart and drags me to the swings.

"Push please." I say in a childish tone. Angus laughs. He goes behind and lightly pushes my back as I move my legs back and forth. I giggle as he continues to push faster.

After swinging on the swings and lastly going down the slide, Angus walks me back to my house hand in hand.

"Thank you for letting me hangout with you Angus. It was fun." I say with a smile.

"Your very welcome my lady." He says as he kisses the top of my knuckles. I giggle as his lips brush against the top of my hand. Just minutes, we both stare into each other's eyes. We both lean in as we both close our eyes for a kiss. Angus's lips brush against mine. After a second of kissing, we both slowly pull back as we both flutter our eyes open at the same time. I look at the cherry red blush that is forming around his cheeks. I start to blush as well.

"Bye Angus." I quickly lean in and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. Angus waves goodbye as I disappear behind the door. I lean my head back and slide down against the door frame in a love daze.

"How was the park?" My mother walks in on me as I dream about me and Angus's kiss.

"Wonderful!" I let out a sigh of relief as I keep thinking about Angus trying to ignore the annoying voice of my mother.

I leave my mother and go upstairs to my bedroom. As I make it to the door, I see no other than my stupid brother Cody and...Max snooping around my drawers. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I demanded.

"Your such a spoilsport Emma!" Cody remarks. I kick him in the butt and push him out through the door. Max passes by.

"What are you doing here Max?" I ask. He gives me a smirk.

"I am spending the night with you're brother here." I glare at Max and back to Cody. I had enough so I kicked both of their butts out of my room and slammed the door in front of their faces. I slam my head against the pillow and scream until I can't hear myself no more.

~12 o'clock at night~

Phoebe🌸: How's Max doing?

Me🐳: Giving me a headache! That's for a fact what's he doing.

Phoebe🌸: Calm down Emma! Just think, when you are fast asleep and when you wake up it will be morning and Max will be out of your hands.

Me🐳: He better be because I don't think I can take it anymore! Thanks Phoebe, Love You💖😘

Phoebe🌸: Your welcome Emma, Love You too💖😘 Goodnight👋🏻😴

Me🐳: Goodnight Pheebs👋🏻😘

I turn off my phone and set it on its charger for the morning. I open my door, walk down the hall and into my bathroom. After I am done, I walk back to my room. As I walk in... I see Max laying down on my bed with no shirt on but only left in his pajamas bottoms. I sallow as I my eyes take in the beautiful sight of his well sculpted abs.

"Get out of my room Max." I demand as I walk over to my bed which is now containing Max.

"I know you want me Emma." Max smirks as he steps out of my bed.

"Not in your dreams Max but keep dreaming." I say as I pat his shoulder as I walk past him trying to climb into my soft warm bed. All of a sudden, Max jumps on top of the bed. "Get Off Max!" I demand even louder.

"No!" He replies as his legs and arms inch farther up my bed. I could feel his breath against my neck. I shiver inside from his touch. I pull back. He places a hand under my chin and pulls my face up so both our eyes were meeting. Just seconds our lips smash together. He pushes me against the side of my bed frame. He snakes his hands in my locks as he twirls little ringlets around his delicate fingers. He glides his tongue under my bottom lip. He takes his teeth and pulls my bottom lip slightly nibbling it in temptation. I try hard to fight back the urge for entrance but I give in to the fight. His tongue takes control of my mouth. He slowly pulls out and starts leaving tiny kisses on my jawline down to my neck.

*starts breathing heavy "Why do you hate me Emma?" Max asks as he stops kissing my jawline down to the ends of my neck slightly nibbling and sucking ever piece of skin raw.

"Be...be...because" I stutter for a little bit as I try to keep the moan in as Max keeps nibbling on my soft spot. Max pulls back and stops.

"Have to go babe, maybe we can finish our little session later." He gives me a wink as he closes the door behind him. He didn't even let me finish. First he breaks into my room, starts forcefully making out with me at 12 o'clock in the morning and third, he leaves me before I could finish my answer. Hate him so much!

~{Author's Note}~

Awe😍 Angus and Emma had their first kiss❤️ So sweet and lucky! Omg, Max spends the night at Emma's house and later has a quick make out session with Emma.💏☝🏻️🙅🏼 OMG!!!

How did you like the chapter and the story so far? Hope it's good! Sorry for the kissing too! Bad me but it makes it sound pretty good! Goodnight😴 Love You all❤️ Please keep voting and commenting😊