~{Chapter 18}~

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~
{continued}

I walked past Emma this morning like I always do and I said but she didn't say hi like she always do, she just turned her head and ignored me! Who would do that? Well Phoebe does it but that doesn't matter because she's my sister but still. I rather see my new girlfriend, Veronica than her anyday. I walked to her locker carrying her math, history and biology homework as a bunch of other guys stand by her locker as well with a bunch of finished homework in each of their hands.

"Um, why are you surrounding my girlfriend's locker?" I asked a nerd in glasses.

"Actually you are wrong because The lovely Veronica is my girlfriend." The nerd said and then everybody started arguing over who is Veronica's boyfriend. I threw Veronica's books on the ground and ripped up her homework and left. She tricked me! Who would do that, actually me! Haha! Besides the point, she is going to get what's coming to her after I am done.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I am in choir class right now listening to the witch herself, Veronica sing for first chair. After she finishes, she sits down at her seat next to her stuck up posse. I wait for Phoebe, hoping she will hurry up faster or Veronica is going to get the first chair next to me. I don't want her by me, I don't want to be bullied again. Phoebe finally arrives along with Max as he flashes me a quick smile but I face away. I listen and watch as my best friend sings.

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

I continue to sing as I watch Veronica on the other side, leaning against the as she opens the box on her lap revealing a pie. She throws it, hoping to land on me but I made a deal with Max to protect me from any of Veronica's tricks to ruin my chance of first chair. Max levitated the pie and threw it at Veronica without anybody noticing. She motions for her friends to through the second rounds of pie but they miss as they smacked at their faces. Veronica grabbed a straw and spit of paper and blew it to attack at my mouth to stop me from singing and Max being the best brother as he is, levitates the spitwad and throws back at Veronica as it gets stuck in her throat as she begins to choke. I finally finished the song as everybody clapped.

"Phoebe, I congratulate you with first chair." I jumped up and down with excitement as I thanked my choir teacher. Emma passed by me with a smoothie in her hand and everybody watched including Max as Emma stood face to face Veronica.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I had enough of Veronica, always bringing people down one by one making people feel less about themselves. I grabbed a smoothie and walked up to the beast as everybody watched.

"What do you want you worthless piece of crap!" I snapped at her words and poured the smoothie all over her. Everyone gasped as a smile spread across my face.

"What was that? You got a little smoothie, you better clean yourself up you witch. Have fun!" I waved goodbye as Veronica ran out the door. Everybody cheered for me including Phoebe and Max.

~{Author's Note}~

Yay!! Phoebe finally got first chair in choir and Emma finally stood up against her bully. You Go Emma as well as you Phoebe.

Hope you like the chapter, kinda short a little bit but still good. Read, vote, comment. Love You All❤️😊