~{Chapter 32}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
~{continued}~

Evan continues to lean in and so do I. Our lips are inches apart from almost touching. I look into his eyes and.... I give a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Evan, I have to go!"

"Wait Emma!" I run off before I could look back. What was I thinking? Almost kissing Evan! What the Heck! Emma you're so stupid!

I finally make it back into town. I look around. There's an ice cream parlor, a comic book store, and Mrs. Wong's Pizza Palace. What sounds good? Ice cream or Pizza? Ice cream...or...Pizza?

"Wait, Emma!" I look and I see Evan coming this way. I look back and I see Conner! Oh crap! I'm in trouble now! If Max sees me with Evan, I will be in trouble. If Max sees me with Conner, I will be in trouble. Both ways, still be in trouble either way? I look behind and see an alley. I run and hide behind a dumpster. Best place to hide from two guys, well done Emma! Teleport! No body is around to see you use your powers, Come On! I think for a second. Should I go out and face Conner or should I talk to Evan? Which one, Evan or Conner? Evan...or...Conner? I definitely don't want to be seen by Conner and I definitely don't want to talk to Evan! Pizza?! Pizza it is!

~{In Mrs. Wong's Pizza Palace}~

I finally made it, without a moment to spare! I sit at table and take deep breaths. I almost got caught. I just hope, I just hope that Evan or Conner don't start thinking about pizza.

"Phoebe, hurry up already!" That voice sounds familiar.

"I'm trying Max, I'm trying!"

"Phoebe? Max?"

"Emma?!" I follow their voices. I finally found them. Pizza dough was scattered everywhere, pepperoni and mozzarella flying everywhere, flour staining the floor.

"Guys, What the Heck Happened?" I asked. Max and Emma explained the whole story.

"So, all this happened because you both wanted a $200 phone." They both nodded their heads.

"Yes, can you help us now?" Phoebe begged. I nodded my head and grabbed a broom as Phoebe and Max tried cleaning up the pizza dough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mark! Phoebe! I'm back!" Max and Phoebe packed the pizza dough in the pizza machine 2000 as I finished sweeping up the floor.

"Oh no! Mrs. Wong is back!" Phoebe panicked.

"Hurry Max, go hide Emma!" Max wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he lead me to the door.

"Mark?" I laughed. Max rolled his eyes.

"Hurry Max, she's coming!" Max kissed my cheek as I hurriedly walked out the door. I could see Mrs. Wong's back as she entered through the other door. I looked around the room and saw no other than Conner and Evan walking into the restaurant, my luck!

*BOOM!*

Before getting caught, a huge boom came from the back. I opened the door and saw Mrs. Wong covered in raw pizza dough from head to toe. I could hear Max laughing in the background.

"Emma? Hurry or you're going to get caught!" Max replied as he tried to hide me from Mrs. Wong. I didn't want to go back out there, with Conner or Evan.

"Max, No!" I demanded, I didn't want to leave.

"Emma please!" Max begged.

"No! I don't want to, I want to stay with you!" Before Max could reply, Mrs. Wong begins to yell.

"Mark and Phoebe, You Are Fired!"

"But Mrs. Wong!" Phoebe pleads but Mrs. Wong simply ignores her.

"Nope! You Are Both Fired!"

"What about our..." Max asks but gets caught off by Mrs. Wong's overpowering voice again.

"No Pay! Get Out!" Mrs. Wong demands. I watch as Max and Phoebe hand Mrs. Wong their aprons as I follow them out the doors, forgetting that Evan and Conner were both outside.

"Emma?! Emma?!" Both Evan and Conner say at the same time as they look at the same exact direction where I'm standing.

"Emma can I talk to you?" Evan asks as he walks up to me. You're in trouble now Emma!

"Emma, may I talk to you?" Conner asks but with a sense of politeness than demanding.

"Emma please!" They both say. I look at Max as I begin to shake in fear. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I start to feel hot and then I begin to cool down. I look at my skin as it changes, Max sees it too. I begin to shake as I feel my knees about to give out. I want to teleport or at least disappear but I can't. I want to cause a fire or at least a storm to drive their attention but I can't do that either. What's wrong with me?! Look What You Down Now Emma, Just Like Last Time! Your Pathetic Emma, You Cause Trouble Wherever You Go! How Are Gonna Escape Now?!...STOP! JUST STOP!!! I wanna break down and cry but I can't.

"Emma, what is this, who is he? Why is Conner here?" Max asks me but I simply can't hear him or anyone else around me. I simply, blackout as I give up on myself and hit the floor.

~{Author's Note}~

............ WOW, THAT WAS SOMETHING!!! Poor Emma, I feel so bad for her! I hope Emma will be okay!😢😨😥😭🙏🏻 Any comments! Tell me what you think will happen!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!

READ, VOTE, COMMENT!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL❤️☺️😘