~{Chapter 30}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"Max stop it!...haha!"

"Come on Emma, just one kiss."

"Fine, you can have one kiss but after that I'm going to go take a shower, I stink!" Max laughed as he pushed me closer to his chest so our faces were inches apart. He hovers over my lips and kisses them slowly and slowly pulls back.

"Haha, you don't stink babe, you simply smell like lavenders with a hint of axe." He leans down just below my ear and whiffs in my hair and exhales with a smile.

"I must of sprayed too much because I literally stink." Max chuckled at my comment. He leaned down and gave my lips a quick peck.

"Come on Red, stay down here. You can take a shower in my room if you like, I won't peak." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah right Thunderman, I'm just going to be taking my shower upstairs, away from any peeping toms like yourself."

"Who, me?" Max smirked. He cupped my cheeks and went in for another kiss but this time it was longer, deeper. I pulled back and fluttered my eyes.

"Thunderman, you promised me one kiss and that was three kisses total." Max let out a chuckle. He removed a piece of hair out of my face behind my ear. He kissed my nose and kissed my lips. I tried hard not to fall for his charms even though it was impossible not to. He held the back of my neck as he grabbed loads of my hair in his hands. I brought my hands to his hair and twirled little ringlets around my fingers. He rubbed his palm against my cheek as he deepened the kiss further.

Max slowly pulled away. "Now that's four." He smirked as he went for another but I stopped him.

"I think you had enough mister." I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and made my way upstairs. 

~{At the movies}~

"This is going to be fun!" Phoebe smiles as she hands the ticket taker her money for the movie. I hand the ticket taker mine and she returns with a ticket for the movie. Phoebe waits for me and Cherry. Max is waiting for his buddies while we go get popcorn and drinks at the concession stands.

"Hi Evan, can I have one small popcorn and a medium sized drink."

"Anything for you Emma." Evan blushes, I giggle and watch him start shoveling the popcorn into a small bag. He hands me the bag and the medium drink. I return with a smile and pay him for the food and pop. He hands me my change but I simply denied the offer.

"Keep it! Thanks Evan." I give him a small kiss on the cheek. I follow Phoebe, Cherry and Ashley into the theater. We find a nice spot in the middle and take our seats, Phoebe in the middle, me on her right and Ashley and Cherry on the left. We pass the time and take out our phones for a quick a selfie. Call us dumb but we got class. The doors swing open and in walks Max, Oyster and Gideon. Phoebe turns around and spots Oyster. She quickly turns her back and blushes. I look at Phoebe and back to Oyster who has a smirk riding across his rockstar face. Does Phoebe have a crush on Oyster? Naaaaaaaa! Max ran over and pecked my cheek as he took his seat next to me.

"Hello there handsome." I laughed and brushed my hand against his spiked hair.

"Stop, I just fixed this!" Max pushed my hands, he took out a comb and fixed his quiff. He look at me and I just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have to go to the bathroom, I will be right back." I walked passed everyone and ran to the bathroom. I have a small bladder, not my fault that I was born with it! I finished my business and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom about to return back to the movie when I saw Evan.