~{Chapter 40}~

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~
~{2 years passed}~

"Emma, Emma look at me." I scooted closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist just the way she likes it and nuzzled my chin in the crook of her neck. "Come on Red, you know you want to look at this." I placed soft kisses up and down her neck, trying to get her attention. She squirmed around and giggled a few times but suddenly pushed me back.

"Leave me alone Max!" She says as she continues to stare out the window. I close the door and sit on the couch. What's wrong with her, did I do something wrong?

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

It wasn't Max's fault, I didn't mean to yell at him and tell him to go away, I'm, I'm just upset. It's been two years since I haven't seen my parents and I miss them so much. I don't see Cody or Katie anymore, making me feel even worst. I miss them! They promised me they will return in four weeks! Four weeks have passed and still no return. I just hope that nothing has happened to them. I hope!

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

"What's wrong Max?"

"Emma! I don't know what's wrong with her it's like she is upset with me or something, I just don't know?" Max sulks his head down into his hands and eyes the floor with sadness in his eyes.

"Maybe she is just homesick that's all, I promise she will be back to her normal self again." I reassure him with a smile. He lifts his head up and smiles back.

"Hey sweeties!" Mom smiles, walking into the living room.

"Hi mom!" I give her a smile back, I look at Max and back to her.

"What's wrong with Max?" Mom asks.

"Emma." Mom takes a seat next to Max and rubs his back.

"Max what's wrong?" Mom asks again.

"It's Emma mom, today I talked to her like usual and she turned down my kisses, she even pushed me away when I was trying to give her a hug. Did I do something wrong Mom? Does my girlfriend hate me? Am I even a good boy friend to her anymore?" Max begins to cry, mom wraps her arms around Max as his hands wrap around her neck hugging her as he cries on her shoulder as she rubs his back.

"Max sweetie, Emma is perfectly fine." Mom smiles.

*!BOOM!*

"What Was That?" Mom shouts, jumping off of the couch.

"That was upstairs!" Max panics.

"Don't worry it's probably Hank trying to break that unbreakable robot Billy bought again." Mom reassured with a smile. "Hank!" She calls for dad. Dad runs though the doors outside with Billy and Nora closely behind.

"Did you hear that!" I look at Max as he begins to panick. If it wasn't dad or Billy or Nora than it must be Emma!

"Emma!?" Everyone runs upstairs. Mom slowly knocks on Emma's door.

"Emma sweetie, is everything okay in there?" Mom asks knocking again, still no answer. "Emma?!" Mom knocks again, this time, pressing her ear against the door. Dad, Billy and Nora doing the same thing.

"I hear no sound Mom!" Nora panics.

"Mom is Emma alright?" Billy asks feeling a little scared right now.

"She's alright Billy, I promise!" Mom reassures with a smile as she continues to knock a few times against the door but still no answer. Mom begins wiggling the door knob.

"It's locked!"

"Here take this!" I hand mom one of my bobby pins. She places the bobby pin into the slot of the door. It unlocks! Mom slowly opens the door revealing Emma on the floor, snow everywhere, everyone of her possessions were scorched. We all surround Emma as she lays unconscious on the hard wooden floor.

~{Author's Note}~

Hey Everyone! I'm back! Did you all miss me! I missed you all too! I had so much! I even got sunburned which hurts the worse! Haha! I hope everyone's vacation is going well! Are you all happy I'm back and writing again. Sorry I couldn't update, there was horrible wifi there and if I even got on it would slowly load and I haut couldn't take it. Hope you like the chapter, next one will be up tomorrow. Goodnight!

⬜️READ, COMMENT, VOTE⬜️
❤️LOVE YOU ALL❤️