T W E N T Y T W O

Touma's eyes were as wide as saucers, Accelerator's eyes were shut tight as he continue to kiss the younger boy. The shocked dark haired boy pushed Accelerator away, as he gasped for breath. "Accelerator! What do you think you're do-"

"Shut up" Accelerator said aggressively, which, instantly shut him up.

Accelerator sighed, his hands on either side of Touma's shoulders. "I like you, Hero" he confessed.

Touma's eyes widened. "Y-you...I'm sorry what?!" He gasped in shock and pried himself out of Accelerator's hands.

Accelerator glared at him. "I said I like you" he took a step forward, and the other boy took a step back.

Touma didn't know what to say or what to think. He was in such a state of shock that all he could do was to keep backing away as Accelerator kept coming forward, in the end Touma's back hit a tree and he was cornered.

Accelerator slammed hands his hands on either sides of Touma's head, caging him.

The albino had a serious, determined look. And Touma looked nervous and confused. "I like you" Accelerator repeated.

Touma swallowed nervously. "O-oh yea, um...since when?"

"Since the day we got locked in that closet I guess" Accelerator confessed. "Or was it the day at the theme park? I don't know, but I do know is that every day, as I get to know you better, my feelings for you continue to grow" Accelerator looked down, his entire face red. He NEVER thought he'd be reduced to this one day, blushing and confessing to the guy you liked and praying he likes you back.

"You're amazing, you're brave and kind. You're a good person" Accelerator went on. "You never give up, you do the right things, as annoying as you can be, I like you so much" he gritted his teeth and raised his head, locking eyes with Touma again. "Fuck you. This is all your fault! You're the reason I'm like this so"

Leaning to Touma's face again, he brushed his lips against his. "So take responsibility and fucking be mine" and he kissed Touma again, this time he was more confident, more hungry.

Touma opened his mouth in shock and Accelerator slipped his tounge in, exploring Touma's moist cavern.

Kamijou's knees were shaking from the intensity of the kiss. This was too much, this was too intense, and he also needed to breath!

"Breath through your nose" Accelerator muttered in between kisses.

Touma nodded and closed his eyes, breathing through his nose like Accelerator instructed, as he shyly kissed the albino back.

Accelerator smirked, before continuing his advances on the level zero.

After maybe five minutes, Accelerator pulled away, a string of saliva connecting them. Touma blushed darkly, and Accelerator grinned before kissing him again, this time more gently.

"So? Judging from that kiss I'd say you feel the same way" Accelerator panted.

Touma bit his lip and blushed even darker. "I...I'm not sure about-- I mean yes, I do like you Accelerator. And I was scared you wouldn't like me back"

"Well ya have nothing to be scared of anymore. Now that we know our feelings are mutual" Accelerator held Touma's hand. "You're mine now" he said that so possessively it sent chills down Touma's spine. But he found himself smiling brightly, liking Accelerator's possessiveness. "Yea, I'm yours"

Touma suddenly released a yawn, and the two then realized they really needed to go back home. "I'll uh, walk you home" Accelerator offered.

Touma was too tired and happy to say no. He also wanted to spend more time with Accelerator.

So, the albino and the idiot walked hand in hand back to Touma's home. Every now and then Touma would sneak a glance at Accelerator and smile, assuming the albino didn't notice, but of course, he did.

"Just take a picture Touma"

"S-sorry!" He stammered. Then he realized "Y-you called me Touma"

"So?" Accelerator looked at him.

Touma smiled an even brighter one. "Nothing, it just, makes me happy"

"You sap" Accelerator laughed.

Soon, they arrived at Touma's building. "Well, I'll see you around I guess" The dark haired boy said.

Accelerator nodded. "See you"

He didn't turn his back and leave until Touma had safely went reached his floor, and entered his dorm. When Touma was out of sight, Accelerator turned to the direction of his house.