T H I R T E E N

"INDEX!" Touma slammed the door open glaring angrily at the silver haired nun stuffing her face with ramen.

Swallowing the noodles she gave Touma an innocent smile with puppy dog eyes trying to look cute. "Awww Touma, what got you so angry at this early in the morning?"

"Are you kidding me Index?! Locking me up with a pyschopath esper in a closet--what'dya---That's an all time low!" Touma stomped towards the still calm nun. "And all for what?---Because I haven't been feeding you enough? Because I haven't been giving you enough attention? Or because I don't play with you anymore?!" Touma yelled feeling ticked.

Index grabbed a few pillows and used them as her sheald. "Now now Touma--calm down! I was doing you a favour...and realy? Calling Accelerator a pyscho when you're in one peace and alive?" Index scolded.

"A favour? You locking me up in a tight and dark place is a 'favour' to you?" Touma couldn't believe this.

"Yes!" Index exclaimed. "Because---wait, how did you get out?" she suddenly asked.

Touma's eye twitched. "Index....were you EVEN planning on coming back for us anyway?"

"Yes we were. But who let you out?" Index tilted her head. "It couldn't had been Last Order. She promised we'd come back to collect you two together"

Touma deadpaned. "The janitor"

**Flashback

"Oi..."

Snore

"Oi....."

Snore

"FUCKING WAKE UP ALREADY!" Accelerator yelled causing Touma to jolt awake. "Wh-what---Huh?" he rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Oh" he said sounding dissapointed.

"So it wasn't a dream"

"Unfortunately" Accelerator agreed.

There was the sound of the door unlocking from the other side, and then there was a click. The door was pulled open and revealed a balding man in his fifthies wearing a green track suit, a mop by his hand. "Hey!" he spat. " What on earth are you two doing in here? Out! Out" he grabbed Accelerator and Touma by the collar and with surprising strenght pulled them to their feet and tossed them out.

Accelerator rubbed his arm. And Touma stretched, feeling very relieved he was able to move again.

"I'm going to kill that brat" Touma heard Accelerator mutter darkly. "H-hey now you don't mean that" he lightly punches Accelerator's arm, earning him a death glare from the albino.

"Uhh"

Without another word the Albino walked away from him.

Touma felt his heart sink. Just when he thought they were finnaly becoming friends after they opened up to each other about their pasts and secrets they never told anyone besides people they trust the most.

He remembered Index, no doubt relaxing at home and eating all his food. He felt realy angry.

"Indeeeex!" he screamed in irritation and ran out of the building and headed home.

**

"Ohh~" Index thoughtfuly said. "So...anything 'interesting' happened inside that closet?" Index smirks, giggling eagerly.

Touma shrugged, remembering the events of last night. Accelerator opening up to him.....he decided he's grown to like Accelerator. To a degree. And has formed a kind of respect to him.

Still, he can't explain why, thinking of Accelerator's vulnerable state made his heart race. He felt like...like, he should protect the albino. "Ridiculous" he argued. "Accelerator is capable of protecting himself. He doesn't need me" though thinking that he couldn't help but feel dissapointed.

"Touma!" Index yelled pouting.

"Huh? Oh yea" Touma nodded scratching the back of his neck. "Yea it was--Interesting" he agreed.

Index lifted a brow, not at all impressed with Touma's short response. But decided to just drop it. "Hey Touma~! I'm hungry again!"

**One week later

"Okay. So phase 1 of the plan was an epic failure" Index said dissapointedly over the phone. "He wouldn't talk about what happened and everytime I bring up that 'closet' scheme you and I pulled Touma would change the subject"

" 'Accelerator is the same! Though he's more aggressive and easy to anger these days. He doesn't mention Touma anymore. He wouldn't talk anything about him. He used to talk a lot about Touma. Whether it's good or bad. It's like he wants to forget him now!' Misaka Misaka says feeling a twinge bit irritated"

"But I feel like something did happen between them" Index insisted.

" 'Are you suggesting they---' Misaka Misaka trails not wanting to finnish the sentence for fear of being wrong"

"NO!" Index turned bright red. "No no no no! Touma didn't looked like he--I mean, there were no signs that Touma was--t-t-touched intimately, when he came back. I didn't see any red marks and he could still walk properly" Index gulped.

" 'Shame' Misaka Misaka clicks her tounge dissapointedly" Last Order sighs from the other line. " 'But you know? I think whatever happened in there....it, I think it had something to do with opening up' Misaka explains her hunch"

"Opening up? What do you mean?" Index asked confused.

" 'I mean what I mean. I have a very strong gut feeling that they opened up to each other. I think they told each other something they've never told anyone better.....a trust is slowly building between them' "

"Well....what do you think we should do next?"

" 'Time for phase 2. They're gonna have to go on a date whether they want to or not!' Misaka Misaka states with a new determination burning"

Index liked this very much. "Wait but...how are we gonna do that?"

" 'Time for plan B' Misaka Misaka giggles excitedly"

"I'm excited too" Index agreed with an excited smile.