Part 42

I woke up beside Arnav and stared at him while he was still deep asleep, he looked so beautiful while he was sleeping, I just wanted to keep on staring at him.

I felt so different today, it was hard to describe it in words, but let's just say, I felt complete, the intimacy just made our relationship more perfect, it brought us closer than we already were, and it was just so beautiful.

It was as if slowly, one by one, everything was falling in place, Arnav had stopped running away from problems, my life wasn't as messed up as it used to be of course apart from the troubled relationship I shared with my father.

That relationship though, was always going to be like that, I don't think it would ever change, whatever my dad and Aditi's mom did, had costed me my best friend and I don't think I was ever going to be okay with that.

At least Aditi and I had managed to sort that out and I had my best friend back, I also had Arnav with me now, he loved me and I loved him and I don't think there was anything else I could ask for.

I still had a lot left to do in life, I still had to complete my studies, build my career become a successful film maker, and then later get married to Arnav and start a family with him, thinking about starting a family with Arnav was kind of exciting and scary at the same time.

I mean of course I loved the thought of it, but it also meant more responsibilities and I wasn't even sure if Arnav was ready for it.

Anyway, we still had a lot of time for that, right now I just wanted to be happy about this moment.

"Good morning." Arnav said as he sat up on the bed and stretched his arms lazily.

"Good morning." I smiled at him.

"What were you thinking about looking so serious?" he asked as he looked at me curiously.

"Nothing... just how much I love you and how happy we are going to be together." I smiled at him as I threw my arms around his shoulder and pulled him into a tight hug making him groan.

"I love you too... now if you would like, I'm taking a shower, you can join me." He smirked as he broke the hug.

"And get late for college? I am going to have to rethink it." I giggled.

"It's your choice, I look pretty hot in the shower, I'm sure you must have noticed it yesterday, too bad you want to miss the view." He smirked as he stepped out of the bed all naked and walked right inside the shower leaving me blushing there.

It was going to take time for me to get used to seeing him naked, I literally ended up blushing every time I saw him.

I jumped out of the bed and followed him to the bathroom, who cared about getting late for college when you had a chance to make love to your boyfriend in the shower?

Oh even the thought of it had me so excited.

"Couldn't resist my hotness?" Arnav smirked as soon as he saw me.

"Shut up, you couldn't resist my hotness either." I laughed as I stepped inside the shower, we both stood under the running water, staring at each other for a moment there.

"I don't feel like going to college today." Arnav said.

"Then what do you feel like Arnav?" I asked.

"Oh how sexy my name sounds when you say it. I feel like staying here, with you and making love to you all day long." He smirked as he pushed me to the wall and smashed his lips against mine, kissing me so roughly that the moment his lips touched mine, a moan escaped my mouth.

Last night, he was slow and soft, right now he was rough, it was like two different sides of him, I loved that though.

He flipped me around, one of his hands wrapped around my neck pressing me tightly to his body while with the other one, he slowly trailed from my chest to my belly heading down.

As soon as he touched me, I felt my body stiffen, oh why did this feel so good?

"You like it?" He asked, I knew for sure he was smirking.

"Yes." My voice barely came out.

He started kissing the back of my neck to my shoulders, while his fingers worked the magic, a few seconds later her flipped me around, grabbed my face and kissed me once again, I kissed him back passionately as I tried to pleasure him just as much as he was pleasuring me.

"Oh yes baby." He moaned as soon as I held him, I continued kissing him, not taking my mouth away from his while my hands worked the same magic on him that his worked on mine.

"I want you, right now!" he said as he flipped me around once again, pushed me to the wall, pinned me and pushed himself inside me, it happened so fast I barely realized it, one moment I was kissing him, the next I was on the wall moaning.

Damn it Arnav, stop being so good at this.

*****

"Wow, my body is still trembling." I said as we walked out of the shower to get dressed after our intense love making session.

"I am good, I told you." Arnav smirked. Idiot!

"Shut up and get dressed, we have to rush to college." I laughed as I started getting dressed immediately, he obliged and got dressed too, once we were ready we rushed out of him room where we bumped into Jiya.

"You're back!" Arnav looked at her in surprise.

"Yeah, I went for a sleep over, not to stay there. Though if I knew, I would have stayed a bit longer. My ears are still ringing I swear." She laughed.

"What do you mean?" Arnav raised his eyebrows curiously.

"Oh Arnav, yes Arnav... oh baby!" She imitated me.

I swear I felt so embarrassed, was I so loud? We were in the shower, how could she have heard my moans outside the room?

"Shut up, you are too young to know this stuff and why were you spying on us?" Arnav asked.

"I just heard sounds, I was curious." She giggled.

"I will deal with you in the evening, that's bad manners Jiya, you aren't supposed to stand here and listen to stuff."

"And you are supposed to know you have a younger sister around." Jiya said.

"Oh God! I will deal with you later, I'm getting late for my class." Arnav rolled his eyes as he grabbed my hand and walked away pulling me along.

"Bye Khushi!" Jiya winked at me making me feel more embarrassed than I already was.

Why did she have to come back early from her sleep over? Couldn't she come a bit late? Now I was always going to feel awkward in front of her.

Oh god Khushi, only if you had learnt how to be silent.

"I can't believe she would actually stand outside our room and listen!" Arnav said in disbelief as we both got into the car.

"She's a teenager, she's curious, what do you expect her to do? I have to admit, it's a bit awkward though."

"I know, I will have to talk to her today. Anyway don't worry about her, she's cool that way and she likes you so chill."

"How do I chill? Your little sister was making fun of my moaning. I hate you for suggesting we should shower together." I pouted.

"Oh don't act like you dint want it." Arnav laughed as he drove off.

Well I wanted it, I was literally yearning for it so why was I going to say no when I had been wanting it? Jiya was going to forget about it in a few days, next time we just had to be careful and lock the door or try to be silent.

Jeez, I cant imagine what facing her was going to be like, maybe for a few days I should avoid coming here and just invite Arnav to my place, at least I dint have a teenager lurking around at my place that could manage to make things awkward.