Part 30

Everything between Arnav and I was so perfect, our first official date went so perfectly and I really dint have anything to complain about, I loved everything he had done for me, every bit of that date was more than perfect.

There were two things that I was mostly worried about though, one the conversation with Arnav regarding his past and all the fear he had of hurting me, I just hoped it was going to go well and make things easier for the both of us.

Secondly, Aditi. If she found out, she was going to hate me, she would never forgive me and I somehow felt trapped because I couldn't be entirely happy about this relationship.

Of course, this relationship meant a lot to me and the first person I wanted to go and tell about it was Aditi, but given the problems she had with Arnav, she wouldn't understand me. I wasn't saying that Arnav didn't do anything wrong, maybe he did, and maybe he was a terrible friend to Saakshi, I dint want to force Aditi to forgive him or anything.

I just wanted for her to understand me and my situation here, Arnav was so important to me, but so was Aditi and I dint want to lose either of them.

I did want to tell about Arnav to Aditi myself, and I had to do it soon because if she found out from somewhere else, it could make things worse, at least if I told her and explained things to her myself, she would try to understand me.

"Hey." Arnav's voice brought me back from the thoughts, I looked at him as he sat down beside me on the stairs with a cute smile on his face. I loved his smile, he looked so good when he smiled.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"I missed you, I couldn't wait to see you today." He said.

"Aww, how cute, Arnav Raizada missed me." I giggled.

"You're supposed to say things like I missed you too or something, not aww."

"Nope, I don't feel like saying it." I shrugged as I pretended to look at the people around, I just wanted to tease him a little bit, it was always fun.

"Why not?" He frowned making me want to laugh at him already.

"Just like that." I replied.

"Did I do something to already hurt you? Did I do something wrong on our date?" He looked at me worriedly. Seriously, just a little bit of teasing and he was thinking he had done something wrong to me, he thought he could hurt me that easily?

"No, Arnav I was just joking, of course I missed you too. Why do you always end up thinking that you'll hurt me, don't you trust yourself even a little?"

"I don't." He said, he looked really sad. This must have been so hard for him, if everything was going to make him feel scared that he had hurt me, how was he ever going to be happy about our relation then?

"Arnav, you have to start trusting yourself, if you don't trust yourself how will you trust anyone else. I know it's scary but that's why I'm here, to help you. Tell me about anything that worries you."

"Okay. How about you come home with me in the evening, we talk about it. I want you to know everything that I have done in the past. I am not a bad person Khushi, I don't want to be, I don't know how I always end up hurting people."

"Okay, we'll talk about it in the evening but until then promise me you wont worry that you're hurting me or anything, when I would feel hurt about anything you do, I will tell you about it myself, that way you can know where you are going wrong."

"Okay, I'd like that." He nodded.

"Good, now let's go to class, and no flirting with me in the class, I have to concentrate." I smiled as I grabbed his hand and stood up and pulled him along.