Part 32

I sat Infront of her nervously not knowing how to start explaining myself, she kept on looking at me angrily like she would punch me any moment from now.

"Look Aditi, I'm sorry but you have to understand."

"Understand what Khushi? You taking that Arnav's side instead of mine? I thought we were best friends!" She said angrily.

"I did it for a reason Aditi. You have to talk to him calmly, try and understand why he did whatever he did." I tried to explain.

"Seriously Khushi? I mean I don't just get it why you've suddenly started supporting him despite everything I told you about him?" She stood up angrily. Wow if she was reacting this way about me supporting Arnav, how was she going to react when I told her that I was dating him?

"I am just trying to talk to you Aditi, why are you getting mad about everything?"

"Because you are my best friend, you are supposed to be on my side, you are supposed to understand that I am right and I can't forgive him for what he did to my sister!"

"And I am trying to make you understand that he dint do it purpose Aditi! Why are you trying to be so adamant, why can't you just listen to me for once? He had his own reasons, you were right maybe he was a coward but so what? Not everyone is strong okay, he did whatever he had to, he made mistakes but he's asking for forgiveness now, the least you can do is listen to him." I shouted back angrily.

Seriously she was getting on my nerves, she dint want to listen to a thing, I was trying to hard to explain but she wouldn't just listen!

"Fine, you want me to listen to him, I will but on one condition." She agreed.

Finally!

"What condition?" I asked curiously, I just hoped she dint have a crazy or stupid demand.

"You would tell me the reason behind why you're advocating him. I mean we sat down, we talked about all he did and yet here you are, trying to convince me to listen to him, why?"

"I'm just being a good person."

"Oh please, lie to someone else, I know you Khushi and I know you have a reason behind this so tell me the reason and I'll go talk to him and listen to his dumb explanation which doesn't even make sense."

"Promise me, if I tell you, you will talk to him."

"I promise." She nodded.

I inhaled a deep breath, was I even ready to tell her about Arnav and I yet? Would she even understand? What if I tell her and she refuses to talk to him? What would be the point of all this?

"I am waiting Khushi, you can't be silent forever right?" She looked at me seriously. Oh God, why was she so scary sometimes?

"I... I am... Arnav and I.... I mean..." Why was I so nervous seriously?

"You know you aren't making any sense right? Why are you scared to tell me, it's not like you've killed someone, so come on tell me Khushi, why are you telling me to listen to Arnav?" She literally shouted.

"Because I love him okay!" I shouted back, she looked at me in shock as I looked back at her in shock. I wasn't even shocked about letting it out, I was shocked about admitting my feelings for him, I mean of course I knew I was attracted to him but right now I had admitted to being in love with him.

I always thought he would be the first person I'll tell about it to, but I guess I was wrong, I told Aditi and she was in shock at the moment.

"What?" She asked.