Part 2

Welcome to University Of Mumbai, where I was going to spend a lot of my time for the next few years studying something I was quite interested in, i.e. film making. There was something about the movie and television industry that always left me curious.

Now of course the only way I could get it on that was by becoming an actress or studying film making, the first option wasn't anything that would interest me.

In the beginning all the fame and stuff was great to me, but as time passed by it became horrible, I merely wanted to live a middle class life but in a high class sort of way, which meant the same life as now but no media or fame, do you get me?

I love the money of course, don't hate me for it, all of us do, why else would we be in the race of earning it? I mean I'd rather wear designers duh. But the whole point was everything came with its pros and cons.

So I dint want to get anymore fame than I already had so becoming an actress was not a choice, and that's why I chose film making, it was a sort of art and I think I was going to enjoy it.

"So what course?" I asked Jai as I tried to figure where my classes were supposed to be.

"Arts, you?"

"Similar, Film Making." I smiled.

"Great, so I guess we should be heading to our classes, I hope I'll see you around?" Jai asked.

"Sure." I nodded as we both shook hands then went separate ways, as for me I had to ask around until I found my class, it was quite exciting for me, I was eager to get learn this whole film making thing.

Imagine walking into the class the first day and finding it empty, or worse, finding only one person in it, Arnav. I dint even know this guy's full name and I was already irritated by him. Cliché much? I mean he stared me for two minutes straight then passed by me ignoring me, who does that?

I guess this is what they call, 'hating a person without a reason.'

The strangest part of this whole thing was, just when I was outside I saw him head to his car and disappear, so when did he even get back to class before me? And then when he was fighting out there he was dressed like a goon and now he was dressed all official, black trouser, mint shirt and a half sleeved sweater over it, who would wear a sweater in such heat? If you were me, you'd look at him and think this guy seated here was his twin brother.

Oh wait, who knew if maybe he actually had a twin brother who looked exactly like him? Anyway I ignored him and picked a place to seat, I wondered when the class would begin.

I really wish I had friends, well Aditi was too pissed on me right now, it was going to take me forever to earn her forgiveness, and so here I was all alone, I dint even have anyone to talk to about whatever that was going on in my mind.

"If I were you, I wouldn't sit there." I heard a voice from behind me.

"Excuse me?" I said as I turned to look at Arnav, if it was him and not his twin brother.

"All those seats are taking, you don't want to get into an argument with students on your first day."

"Then where am I supposed to seat? I'd have to wait for everyone to attend the class then sit on the one that's left empty." I rolled my eyes.

"The seat next to me is empty is you're okay with that, people avoid seating close to me." He sighed.

"Why? Are you a don or something?" I asked as I picked up my stuff and walked towards him as I settled down beside him.

"Worse than that, I'm a heartless and ruthless man." He smirked.

"So may I know the name of this heartless man?" I asked curiously, right now he dint seem as dangerous as he looked out there, again that was if this guy was actually Arnav and not his twin brother.