Part 5

After classes, I headed to the mall to shop for the party that was going to be tomorrow, now that Aditi had challenged me, I had to win this anyhow.

I knew the only way I could get her to forgive me was fight for it, begging her for forgiveness wasn't working so maybe this would get her mad somehow and just work.

I missed the time when Aditi and I would always shop together or get our clothes custom made especially for stuff like this, I hope we were going to get back to that soon.

When it came to clothes, I was way too choosy so it took me forever to find the perfect dress, it took me almost three hours and a lot of trips to different places until I found something that really impressed me. And then it took me another hour just to find matching shoes and a bag, by the time I got home I was tired so I went straight to bed without having dinner.

The next morning I woke up pretty late so I had to rush to college, the party was going to be held in the evening so anyway I'd come back and dress up later.

When I arrived at the university, I met Jay at the parking lot as if he was just waiting for me, once I parked my car and stepped out, I walked towards him with a smile on my face.

"Were you waiting for me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something."

"Okay go on." I said as I started walking and he followed me.

"I was wondering, if you don't have anyone to go with, will you go with me to the party tonight?" he looked at me so nervously, it kind of made me laugh, I hadn't met a guy that was nervous to talk to me or anything so this was somehow cute.

"Sure, but on one condition."

"Anything."

"You'll come my place then we'll go in my car, no offense but Khushi Gupta can't be seen in that car of yours."

"As you wish, I'm just happy you agreed to come with me." He looked so excited about this, it was kind of cute.

Okay, why was everything about Jay so cute suddenly? I had met him like three days ago, but he was a nice person and the only friend I had currently which was also kind of weird, I remember when in high school, everyone wanted to be friends with me and I was very picky, and now I had no friends and I was literally friends with a guy I wouldn't have talked to in high school.

A lot of things in life change though, I hoped this was a good change.

Jay and I parted our ways and headed to our specific classes, gladly Arnav wasn't in the class today and I hoped he wasn't coming, I don't know why but I just kind of hated him.

The class today was pretty much empty, I guess everyone was really excited for the fresher's party that was happening tonight they dint bother to attend the classes.

And even the few people that attended the classes dint seem to bother about me, none of them tried to even talk to me, I guess it was because I had chosen to sit next to Arnav whom everyone here seemed to hate.

Well that guy did stuff to be hated for, I dint get what he had in his mind anyway, he was always doing strange things to people for no reason at all.

Anyway even with few people in the class, it was kind of fun and I got to learn a lot of new things, as it was my field of interest, it just kind of made me happy learning all the new things about it and how everything worked.

And to make it better, Arnav dint show up actually.

*****

I had back to back classes so by the last class, I was tired as hell and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go to the fresher's party tonight, but I had to because Aditi and I had a challenge going on.