Part 22

It seemed like none of my tactics were working, no matter how hard I tried to distract him and divert his attention towards me, he somehow managed to just ignore me.

It looked like our lecturer wasn't around today, we all were still seated in the class waiting for him and Arnav had his head stuck on his phone so he could ignore me, I just looked at him wondering what to do next.

I grabbed my phone as soon as an idea popped up in my mind, I opened my gallery and selected some of my best and hottest pictures and sent them to Arnav, I really felt like laughing but I was trying to remain silent and just see his reaction, it was going to be fun.

I grabbed a book and put it near my face as I peeped at his phone, I saw him download the images I had sent, and then he viewed them one by one, oh my God, I really wanted to laugh so hard at the moment.

I kept on hoping he would say something or finally divert his attention to me, but I saw him select all the pictures and delete them.

"What the hell, they weren't even that bad." I said as I placed the book down and looked at him angrily.

What was wrong with him, why was he playing so hard to get? We both clearly liked each other and avoiding each other wasn't going to help.

"They were horrible." He said as he grabbed his stuff and walked out of the class, by now, I was really out of ideas on how to convince him.

Until yesterday, I wasn't even sure about what I felt for him and right now I was literally ready to do anything for his attention, I dint even care about Aditi's warning or anything.

I could just stay like this and do nothing about the situation, this way both Arnav and Aditi were going to be happy, but if Arnav and I got together, Aditi might never talk to me again.

I dint want to lose Aditi but neither did I want to lose on this chance of finally feeling something genuine towards a guy, it had happened after ages, what was I supposed to do?

I grabbed my stuff and headed out of the classroom to get some fresh air, why couldn't have things just been simpler between Arnav and I?

Seriously though, what was it that he did in the past that made him believe that he was going to hurt me? Was it related to Aditi's sister? Or was there something more?

I sat down on the staircase all alone, Jai and Aditi both were in their classes so I had no one else to hang out with, I scrolled through my phone for a while and then decided to just head home as the lecturer wasn't around so clearly we weren't going to have any classes.

I headed to the parking lot, got into my car and drove home. As I walked inside the house, an idea popped up in my mind, so I rushed to my room to get ready and then leave, I had a really great idea that I was quite confident would work on Arnav, I just had to work really hard.

I took a quick shower, dried my hair and straightened it perfectly, and then I did my makeup and then got dressed quickly. Once I was ready, I rushed back to my car and drove to Arnav's place.

I was really hoping he wasn't around yet, well even if he was going to be around, my plan was still going to work, but him not being around was going to add a different touch to it.

It dint take me long given that there was no much traffic so in a few minutes, I was already outside his mansion parking my car.

I stepped out handling my clothes with a lot of difficulty as I headed inside, there were a few servants around and no one else.

As I walked towards one of them to ask about Arnav, I saw Jiya descending the staircase, she was staring at her phone while coming down so she hadn't noticed me.