Part 13

Having him this close to me was making me quite nervous, I couldn't even speak well but I had to, because he was acting all confused.

"What do you want now Arnav? I thought we were avoiding each other?" I asked.

"I need to get you out of my head." He looked like he was angry, excuse me, I dint walk into your head, if I was there it was because you wanted me there. I wish sometimes I could say such things out loud, they were so savage.

"Then do it, who's stopping you." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." he said as he pressed himself more against me, as if he wasn't already pressing me harder.

Okay, that came out dirtier than it should have.

"Jeez dude, you need to chill. You are the one that never wanted to see my face yet you can't seem to be able to keep yourself away from me, so I don't get the torture here."

"Oh, you think this is torture?" He said as he rubbed his body against mine. If someone saw us in this position, they must think things they weren't supposed to, the worst part was, I dint want to push him away.

What is wrong with you Khushi!

"What do you want from me Arnav?" I sighed in defeat.

"I want you." He replied.

"What do you mean you want me?" why was he so confusing.

"I want you to sleep with me."

At those words, I swear if I had been eating something I would have spit it out. Who in their right mind does this? Stop a girl in a parking lot and tell her they want to sleep with her.

"You're disgusting you know that right?"

"Yet you aren't pushing me away. You like this don't you?" He smirked.

Idiot!

Now that he said it, even though I dint want to push him away I had to, I wouldn't go on looking stupid in front of him duh.

"I need to go see Aditi and I'm not going to be late because some idiot stopped me in the parking lot wanting to sleep with me." I said as I tried to walk away from him but who said it was going to be easy to walk away from the guy that had basically threatened every human being in this university.

All he had to do was just get hold of my tiny wrist and pull me back, I crashed on his chest and damn that feeling.

He put his arm on my waist, pinning me on his body so I wouldn't try to leave again, he smirked at me proudly and all I wanted to do was slap his stupid hot face.

"What Arnav?" I tried to shout, but it came out as a squeak.

"Do you want me to let you go?" He smirked knowing how his touch was making me feel, trust me I really wanted to say yes, but no words would come out of my mouth. Why did I have to feel this way around him? Why couldn't it be any other random guy in this whole university?

"I thought so." He smirked. Idiot. How many times had I called him an idiot?

"As far as I remember you didn't like me, so now why is it that suddenly you want to sleep with me?" I asked.

"Because I made a stupid mistake and kissed you and now I can't get that kiss out of my head. Look it's all logical, I kissed you and I yearned for more, I am sure it's all just lust that's why I'm asking you to sleep with me, just once and we get done with this.

I know you feel the same way, I have noticed how you keep looking at me, and right now you feeling this way around me makes it clear. Look I'm not forcing you, I'm just asking. The rest is upon you." he said as he let me go.