Chapter 14

Ethrielle's pov

We both pulled back from the hug and I watched as maze walked calmly over to lucifer and I smirked because I knew what she was going to do.

She slapped him and he held his cheek looking at her in shock whilst the avengers gasped.

I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

"Ow! What the devil was that for?!" My brother rose his voice.

Maze indicated to me.
"Why didn't you tell me she was here! I could have brought my knives and we could have killed some puny humans! We could be playing target practice right now lucifer." She over exaggerated.

I giggled whilst the avengers gasped.

"No. Excuse me ma'am we don't kill people" said Steve crossing his arms.

She turned her attention to him and looked him up and down; she smirked.

"No maze. There my friends and they have soulmates" I said sternly knowing she wanted to sleep with him. She pouted at me but walked back over and stood in front of me.

"But please he's so hot" she said in afrikaans so the others wouldn't understand. I laughed.

The avengers looked panicked when she said this because her voice went all deep and demonic but I wasn't afraid.

"No maze" I said back in the same language.

She pouted but complied, her eyes then landed on my baby bump and her face grew confused.

She looked back at my face.
"Your fat." She said bluntly and I glared at her.

Everyone laughed thinking she was joking.

"I'm not fat I'm pregnant!" I motioned to my stomach.

She furrowed her eyebrows looking at it.
"Did you swallow a soccer ball?" She asked seriously.

I looked to lucifer for help but he was just smirking through the glass of bourbon he held to his lips and I glared at him.

I looked at Nat who was biting her lip trying not to laugh and I sighed choosing to give up, I plopped down on the sofa.

"Are you pregnant?!" I heard her shout behind me.

I shook my head and faced her.
"Yes maze well done." I clapped.

She crossed her arms.
"I though you were into chicks" she said bluntly.

I gaped at her because I didn't tell her that. Was it really that obvious?
"How? What?" I spluttered.

She smirked and sat next to me.
"Your my best-friend of course I knew you like pussy but I was waiting for you to tell me"

Steve chocked on the drink he had in his mouth and Tony laughed.

She looked at them innocently whilst I blushed.
"What?"

They shook their heads.

"Yeah well I do like girls but malphas he um... did this" I motioned to my stomach as I watched her face grow furious.

She stood up and pulled her favourite knife out from behind her back and smirked evilly.
"I'm going to kill him" she said in a cold voice that sent a chill down everyone's back except lucifer and myself.

"No maze that not the way we do things we will arrest him and he will be punished" I said sternly and noticed lucifer smirking at the idea of punishment. But I shook my head at him telling him I didn't mean it that way.
His face fell and he sat down.

"I don't care he deserves it! Nobody hurts my best friend" I watched as she walked to the elevator and got in. The doors shut and nobody stopped her from going because everyone wanted her to kill him if they were being honest.

A/N sorry it's a short chapter I'm probably going to take a while to update again but I promise I will. X :)