Chapter 19

A/N I'm probably going to do one more chapter after this because I'm loosing interest in this book and I have no motivation. I'm really sorry guys but I hope you enjoyed it! Maybe when I get some motivation I might end up adding stuff to it in the future!

⚠️warning breastfeeding if that makes you uncomfortable skip where the * is :/⚠️

Ethrielles pov

The next day I got discharged from the medical unit in the avengers tower so I was able to go back up to where the rest of the avengers were.

I walked over to the small glass crib that Leila had just started to wake up in, and I picked her up.

"Your going to meet mama's family today" I told her smiling as I rocked her in my arms.
"Your so cute" I cooed when she wrinkled her little nose.

"Are you ready?" Natasha asked when she walked back into the room with a wheelchair for me.

I nodded and sat down in the chair allowing her to push me to the lift as I was still sore from giving birth.

I looked down at Leila who was slowly falling back to sleep in my arms, unfortunately when the elevator reached the avengers floor it woke her up, she immediately started fussing.

"Sh sh sh" I cooed pulling her into my chest so she could lay there, I gently stroked her back and she calmed down. I put her in the original carrying position I had her in as Nat wheeled me down the hall towards the living room where the avengers were.

Their heads turned to me when we entered the room and they all smiled, Wanda came straight over making grabby hands at Leila.

I smiled at her and gently placed Leila in Wanda's arms as she showed the rest of the group gushing about how adorable she was.

"She's so cute" Tony awed as he got handed Leila.

I tried not to laugh as Loki was handed her and he just stared at her as she stared back.
"Yes she's not the most hideous being in the world" he softly smiled at her.

I took it as a compliment knowing he wasn't going to admit that he liked her.
I walked from the wheelchair to the couch where I sat down.

Eventually Leila got handed back to me and I immediately started rocking her.

"Oh! I totally forgot to call lucifer and maze!" I whisper yelled so I didn't disturb the baby who was now asleep in my arms.

Nat immediately grabbed my phone off the counter looking at me for permission.
"Can I call him?" She asked and I nodded.

She pressed call once she found his contact and sat next to me.

"Hi lucifer! It's Natasha" she said into the phone.
"Yes I'm fine. Your sisters just had the baby so I thought you'd want to come meet her"
"Yes she's a girl!"
"Sure maze can come"
"Alright see you soon"

She hung up and smiled softly at me.
"He'll be here tomorrow."

She then looked over to check on Leila, she gently stroked her cheek and the baby's eyes opened.
"Hi there" she cooed.

Natasha and I eventually headed to our room that we now shared after we had said goodnight to the team.

I was sitting on the bed and I realised it was time to feed Leila but I didn't want to make Nat uncomfortable since she hadn't been with me when I was feeding her the other times.

"I have to feed Leila so if your uncomfortable you can go outside" I said hesitantly.

She scoffed.
"Don't be stupid, your feeding our child it's not uncomfortable and anyone who said otherwise can kindly go fuck themselves" she told me and I giggled at the last couple of words.

"Natasha Romanoff! Don't swear in front of the baby" I scolded.

"She's a day old I don't think she can understand those words yet" she told me rolling her eyes.

*
"Well maybe not but I'll guarantee she'll start saying them when she eventually starts to talk. Then I'll know exactly who to blame" I told her as I took out my breast and tried to get Leila to latch onto my nipple, once she did I held her gently there as she fed from me.

"See it's not uncomfortable for me, it's natural and beautiful so don't ever be ashamed to do it in front of me or anyone in the team because I guarantee they'll tell you the same. Your just feeding your child" she told me and kissed me softly.

I smiled and leaned my head onto her shoulder.

After a few minutes Leila unlatched from me signalling she was done. I tucked my breast away and placed her so she was lying a little bit over my shoulder as I burped her.
*
"I'm going to put her to bed" I told Nat and she nodded and kissed Leila's cheek.

I walked over to the joined room and walked inside. I placed Leila on the changing table and changed her into a clean white onesie with a bear on it.

Once I was done I placed a pacifier in her mouth and placed her in the crib.
I put the lullaby music on waited till she fell asleep. Once I was sure she was asleep I walked back out to Nat and left the door to the nursery open so we could hear her.

I went over to the set of draws and pulled out some pyjamas.
"I'm going to get changed" I told her pointing to the bathroom.

"Why don't you just change here? I don't mind" she said sincerely but I looked down in hesitation.

"Hey. You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable but I don't mind because I love you and think your beautiful" she reassured.

"Ok" I whispered and proceeded to take off my leggings and then I took off my shirt leaving me in a bra and panties. I closed my eyes and she hugged me and kissed my bare shoulder and then my cheek.

"Beautiful" she stated.

I smiled at her and pulled my joggers and oversized shirt on for bed.
I placed my old clothes in the laundry basket and climbed into bed.

"I love you Nat" I told her cuddling into her chest as she put her arms around me.

"I love you too"