Chapter 9

Ethrielle's Pov

"Nat.... I'm pregnant." I lifted up my hoodie slightly showing off my small bump.

I looked at her face and saw the look of shock, I started to panic I didn't want her to leave me she was my soulmate and I love her.

"And I'm not getting rid of the baby, I know they were conceived under bad circumstances but I've always wanted a baby and their innocence in all this! So I'm not getting rid of them. So please don't leave me because I don't think I could handle this by myself and I love you Nat I don't wanna be alone." I started crying letting the tears run down my face.

I looked down at my lap and wiped the tears away but they just kept flowing out of my eyes.

"I'm not going to leave you. I love you too and I will support you no matter what" she said softly.

I snapped my head up to look at her shock written all over my face, she giggled and cupped my face bringing me in for a quick kiss before leaning her forehead against mine.

I couldn't help the smile that broke out onto my face and I hugged her tightly not using my strength obviously otherwise I would crush her and that would most definitely ruin the moment.

A/N sorry the chapter is so short but I haven't updated this story in a while and I didn't wanna abandon it so imma just update whenever I have a idea cuz I'm getting writers block atm and I have loads of college work but I'm trying x