Chapter 16

Ethrielle pov

It's been a while since I saw Maze, but she has kept in contact with me.
She hasn't found Malphas yet but hopefully she will soon.

Lucifer had been visiting me at least once a week because of his Job with the LAPD he hasn't been able to visit as often as I would like.

I'm now almost full term in my pregnancy meaning I should be having the baby any day now. I'm a little scared because I've heard that the birth can hurt quite a lot but it'll be worth it once I get to meet my baby.

I'm currently sitting with Nat in the living room of the avengers tower. The whole team was out on a mission but Nat didn't want to leave me incase anything happened whilst they were gone.

I've been having contractions all day but I'm ignoring them for now because there not very close together meaning it might be a while before I go into full blown labour.

I curled myself further into Nat's side when another painful contraction came.

She looked down at me and pulled me closer.
"Whats wrong baby? You've been really quiet today"

I looked up at her with my face full of worry.
"I've been having contractions. And they hurt"

She immediately bombarded my with questions and looked me over making sure I was comfortable.

"Nat I'm fine. There not close together"

"But you still should have told me. We need to get you to medical" she said starting to get up but I gripped her arm and whined.

"Nooo. Please I'm comfy here and the movies not done yet" I poured and gave her my puppy eyes, she sighed and sat back in the same position she was in before.

"Fine but keep timing them and as soon as they get close together we're going" she told me sternly.

I nodded happily and went back to munching the popcorn that she gave me when we started watching the movie.

A/N sorry it's short. It's just a filler but the next chapter is going to be way longer :)