Chapter 4

(Ethrielle's pov)

I woke up to someone softly stroking my cheek; at first I was confused but then all the memories came flooding back to me.

My eyes fluttered open and I locked onto a pair of beautiful green eyes, she smiled softly as I snuggled back into her side; her body vibrated as she laughed.

"Good morning dear" she whispered in my ear; I felt her warm breath hit the side of my neck which made chills go down my spine.

"Morning" I mumbled into her chest, my voice still raspy from being woken up.

She continued to stroke my hair while we just lay together; I hummed in approval and she giggled.

I let out a deep sigh and moved to get off the bed; she winded and grabbed my waist.

"Love I need to get a shower" I chuckled.

"Can I join?" She asked in a seductive voice; my eyes went wide for a second but I heard her giggle which made me realise she was joking.

I shoved her back on the bed playfully and stuck my tongue out at her and ran to the bathroom; I heard her mutter something like 'mature' before I closed the door.

I stripped of my white and gold dress I've been wearing since I got here and threw it into the laundry basket in the corner.

I made my way towards the shower and turned it on; waiting till it got to the right temperature and I stepped in letting the warm water run down my body.

I washed my hair with the coconut shampoo and conditioner that was provided for me already in the bathroom.

After my shower I wrapped the warm fluffy towel around my body and made my way to the sink where I brushed my teeth.

I didn't bring any new clothes into the bathroom with me so I stepped out back into my room; Nat wasn't in the room so she must have gone to get ready herself.

I saw the pile of clothes still at the bottom of the bed that I saw yesterday and quickly put them on.

Outfit ^

I didn't bother to dry my hair so I just brushed it and left it to dry naturally.

I made my way out of my bedroom and to the elevator which lead down to the main room.

Once I stepped back out the elevator I saw Wanda, Clint and Tony sitting on the couch; I walked further into the room and towards the kitchen area where I saw Steve and Natasha.

I walked up to Natasha who was making something on the stove and slid my arms round her waist and hugged her from behind.

"Well hi" she giggled.

I smiled into her back and kissed her shoulder.

"Hi"

Steve cleared his throat behind us so I reluctantly let go and turned around.