Chapter 11

Ethrielle's pov
Avengers tower

I am now currently 5 months pregnant.
The whole team has been really supportive and I think Natasha is exited because I explained to her that she would be the baby's mother as well.

She even cried and thanked me.
I know about her past and what happened in the KGB. (I think that's it). So I know she isn't able to have kids of her own and honestly I don't think I'd be able to do this whole parenting thing by myself; so I'm glad to have Natasha.

We have been officially dating for about 3 months, I'm also dealing with my traumatic encounter with mantis. I used to have nightmares and now I don't, I think I'm fully processing it now but in all honesty I feel fine because I have a beautiful girlfriend and a baby on the way.

Speaking of the baby, I've decided I would like to wait till the birth to find out whether I'm having a boy or a girl because I think it's fun to be surprised.

~

The whole team are currently sat on the sofa in the main room watching a movie because we're all bored and have nothing to do. I know shocker right?

Well nothings really been going on in the city or anywhere really so the avengers haven't been needed; obviously I can't go on missions so the whole team has been bored all week.

Everyone are currently sat with their soulmates, just like I am. Natasha's arm is around me whilst I'm snuggled up to her side with a bowl of chips in my lap. (Crisps if ur British)

All of a sudden alarms start going off at the same time something large flew past the window.

Everyone got up in shock and I was too busy to notice the slight tingling sensation in the back of my head.

"What's happening?" I asked Natasha who was trying to get me to walk into my room for safety incase there was an intruder.

The whole team are also following us because the elevator is near my room.

"I don't know baby but I need you to stay in your room just incase there's something dangerous here. We don't want you or the baby to be hurt" she explained softly when we got to my doo.

I nodded and kissed her softly.
"Be safe" I whispered against her lips.

She smirked at me.
"Always"

I rolled my eyes and walked into my room and locked the door from the inside.

I sat on my bed and sighed looking down at my stomach.

Natasha's pov

After I listened to her door lock the rest of the team and I all grabbed our weapons.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y where is the intruder currently?" I heard Tony ask.

We all waited for the AI to respond impatiently.

"On the roof sir"

We all quickly headed to the roof.
The door shot open when Tony blasted it and we saw a smart looking man in a suit standing on our roof smirking at us.

To anyone else he would look amused but I could also see a little bit of anger and worry in his eyes.

"Stand down and state your intent" said Steve.

The unknown man rolled his eyes.
"I mean you no harm... I would just like to speak with someone who I believe is here. You people are probably keeping her captive" said the man with a very obvious British accent.

"If you mean us know harm you wouldn't have broken into the tower" said Tony.

The man started to pace.
"Actually I didn't break in. I simply flew onto the roof! Honestly humans" he scoffed and we all looked at him weirdly.
"See something different and you immediately assume it's a threat"

"Who are you and who are you looking for?" Asked Steve relaxing a little whilst the others including I kept out guard up.

"My sister. Her names Ethrielle" he said not answering who he is.

Our eyes widened and we lowered our weapons hesitantly.

He smirked in victory.
"Now allow me to introduce myself... I'm Lucifer Morningstar"

A/n sorry it took so long and sorry it's short I'll probably get another chapter out today :) x