Chapter 5

(Ethrielle's pov)
Been at shield for 2 weeks now

I was sat in the main room of the avengers compound leaning my head against Natasha's shoulder whilst watching Harry Potter with the rest of the team when suddenly I felt something weird like someone was trying to call me.

You see people can contact an angel by placing there hands together in a praying motion and chanting the name of the angel they wish to contact over and over again but nobody on earth should know about this.

I gasped causing everyone in the room to look at me with worry.

"Baby? What's wrong?" That's the last thing I heard before darkness took over me.

The dream call:

I appeared in a room well it looked more like an underground basement, maybe I shouldn't of accepted the call.

When we accept the call our consciousness gets transported to where the person is located so we can talk.

"Ah princess thank you for answering" said a unfamiliar voice from behind me; I quickly turned around only to be met with a man.

Chris wood playing:
Malphas

"Yes well what do you want?" I asked him

"Yes well what do you want?" I asked him. I was trying to be nice but honestly I'm not really in the mood to be making a deal with a petty human at the minute, I just want to spend time with Nat.

He chuckled and walked around me probably studying me, honestly I have no idea how he know I was the princess only angels really know who the royalty where so he shouldn't.

"Well... I have something that belongs to you and I was thinking you might like it back" he said with a small smirk on his face.

"What is it?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Well it belongs to your kind not really you personally." He stated.
"Oh sorry I totally forgot to introduce myself, i am Malphas" he casually introduced himself.

I let out a sigh suddenly becoming very impatient, I mean malphas isn't even a human name but I'm not going to question it.

"Yes nice to meet you now tell me what you have that belonged to my people" I demanded.

"It is a spell book and I read it and it has something that may be of use to you"
I rose an eyebrow suddenly becoming curious with what he is offering.

"You see I have learned of your little problem with your dark side" he stated grinning like a mad man.

"And the spell can take away that dark side so it never pushes through to the surface it's actually quite a easy spell! Even you could do it" malphas chuckled darkly.

"Hmm now where is the spell book then" I hummed.

"Right here" he pointed to an old looking large book. He then turned to me with a look I couldn't decipher; he looked me up and down and licked his lips suddenly making me uncomfortable.

"You just have to come get it, I can tell you where I am but you have to promise to come alone and tell nobody because if you do I will know and you will not get your spell book" he said.

I let the information sink in for a second, could I really get rid of war? I mean I have been trying for quite a while ever since I first lost control when I was 9. I blew up the family vacation house because my brother lucifer annoyed me; it was quite funny actually but I did feel bad.

I remember the hours I spent with my parents and some of the local best witches trying to suppress war but it never worked.

Maybe this is my chance to finally be free.

"Ok I won't tell anyone and I'll come get the spell book tomorrow. Where would you like to meet?" I asked him still a little hesitant.

His smile grew and he jumped up and down clapping, I think he's honestly mad but if he was to try anything I'm an angel I can take him down.

"Meet me in an alley near the parking lot on sixth street" he said excitedly.

I nodded and suddenly I was pushed back into my body.

Reality

I jolted up with a gasp, I looked around and noticed all of the team looking at me with concern on their faces.

I noticed Natasha gripping my hand and saw I had been placed onto the couch.

"Finally we were going to take you to hospital if you didn't wake up soon" muttered Tony.

I smiled weakly at him still remembering the strange conversation I had with malphas.

"What happened? Are you ok?" Natasha asked putting a hand on my cheek examining my face.

"Yeah I'm fine I was just taking a call" I said like it was totally normal; I looked at the rest of the group and noticed the lost looks on there faces.

I giggled quietly and Nat's frown deepened; I jokingly pushed my finger between her eyebrows and she rolled her eyes.

"When someone wants to contact an angel they can place their hands in a prayer position and chant the name of that angel. If I accept the call my consciousness gets transported to wherever they are. It was nothing just a friend" I shrugged.

They all seemed to believe the conversation and didn't press it any further. I sat up on the couch and looked at the time on my phone noticing it was only 9 pm.

I fake yawned and a couple of the group turned to face me.

"Well that took a lot out of me so I think I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight ya'll" I said.

I walked out the room and I saw Nat pout so I quickly ran back in and kissed her quickly on the lips.

"Goodnight" she muttered.

I walked back out the room and into the elevator; once I left the elevator I walked back to my room to get ready for bed. I wasn't really lying when I said I was tired.

~

I walked into the alley where I was meant to be meeting this guy. I had just left the avengers compound and told the team I was going out to meet an old friend that way they didn't question me at all.

I heard shuffling behind me and quickly spun around, nobody was there. This is starting to sound an awful lot like a horror film.

I saw a man heading towards me and suddenly got really light headed.

"Hello princess, your even more beautiful in person." He said watching me with a wicked smirk.

I was confused because the only thing that can put down an angel is a specific substance called Celestimanora. (A/N yes I made that up. No I'm not very creative lmao) That substance isn't found on earth.

Suddenly I was engulfed in darkness and the last thing I saw was the strange man heading towards me.