Chapter 20

A/N last chapter!
⚠️warning for breastfeeding at the *⚠️
Ethrielle's pov

It has been a couple of days since I gave birth and I'm now fully healed thanks to my angel healing. Lucifer still hasn't come to meet Leila yet but that's because he couldn't get away from the LAPD as they had a case to do.

He told me he'd stop by some time today so I was excited.

I got woken up at 5am by Leila crying, she's been good at sleeping so far. I usually put her to bed at around 7pm and she sleeps till 5am.

I got out of bed trying not to wake Nat as she was up with her yesterday.
I walked into Leila's room and saw her with her eyes open kicking her legs around.

Her pacifier was lying next to her as it had fallen out when she started crying.

I picked her up and turned on the small lamp in the corner of her room.

"Hi princess. Do you do a smelly?" I asked her smiling.

She gurgled at me and I placed her down on the changing table. I changed her diaper and put her in a white onesie with some pink patterns on it.

*
I picked her up and walked over to the rocking chair, I sat down in the chair and took my breast out and helped her latch on.

Once she had latched I held her against me as I fed her, once she was finished I covered my breast back up and burped her.
*

I walked out into  mine and Natasha's room and I placed Leila in the baby chair with toys hanging above her to keep her entertained.

I left her in the room and went to get ready for the day.

Once I was ready I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Nat had woken up and was playing with Leila in her lap.

"Morning baby" she said when I sat down next to them.

"Morning" I kissed her lightly on the lips.

"What time did little Madame wake up?" She asked making funny faces at Leila.

"Around 5, I've fed her and changed her so she's all ready to meet her uncle luci" I answered smiling at Leila.

"Good. You take her for a bit whilst I get ready" she said handing me Leila.

"Ok I'll be in the living room" I told her she nodded and I carried Leila out of our room and to the living room.

I put on a kids cartoon thing on the tv and placed her in her play chair.

I walked over to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for everyone, I kept looking back at Leila to make sure she was ok.

Soon the whole team woke up and piled into the living room, Wanda smiled brightly when she saw Leila and immediately started playing with her.

As I was dishing out breakfast Nat came into the living room all dressed and laughed when she saw Wanda playing peekaboo with Leila.

"What are you cooking?" She asked me sliding her arms around my waist.

"Eggy bread, bacon and sausage" I told her placing the plates on the table.

"Breakfast is ready guys" I told the whole team who rushed over and sat at the table thanking me.

Wanda then walked over and handed me Leila and then sat down at the table.

*****

A few hours later most of the team had gone out and Nat and I had stayed in the living room.

Lucifer eventually showed up with maze.

"Little Sister!" He announced coming over to hug me.

"Hi luci!" I said.

"Your not fat anymore!" Maze said pointing to my stomach.

"Yeah I had the baby"

"Where let me see my niece" lucifer said looking around.

Nat walked over to us with Leila in her arms and handed her to luci.

"Hello there" he cooed as she looked up at him curiously.

He face scrunched up and she started wailing making me laugh.
"She doesn't like you luci" I teased.

He huffed and handed her to maze and she immediately stopped crying making me laugh harder.

"Yeah. She liked me! I'm a cool aunt" maze said placing a bag on the couch.
"Thanks for her when she's a little older."

I opened the bag and it had a bunch of knives in it, I gulped.
"Thanks maze" I said smiling.

"You can't give a baby weapons!" Nat protested

"It's best to just go along with it" I whispered to her she hesitantly nodded.

"Thanks maze" she told her smiling.

Maze gave Leila back to me and I put her in her chair, she started crying looking at lucifer and I laughed.

"She really doesn't like you does she?" I teased.

"Ugh." He groaned and then turned to Leila.

He roared with his devil face out at her and she laughed, I was in shock. That's the first time she's laughed.

He put it away and looked at her strangely.
She started crying again.

"Luci do it again!" I told him.

He roared again with his red face out and she laughed.

"Well she likes the devil" I laughed. 

A/N and that's the end! Thanks for reading and as I said I might add some more chapters in the future if I ever get the motivation!