Chapter 1

(Ethrielle pov)

Shield

The first thing I heard was a loud beeping noise, I didn't know what it was.

I tried to move but something was attached to my arms and legs, I was scared; I know pathetic.

The memories came flooding back to me... war. Pain. Death. Destruction. Alone. Falling. Earth?

I'm on earth, great couldn't be more dull; I was on my fathers favourite creation. I don't know why I always thought the creatures were painfully mundane.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room, I was on a white not to mention uncomfortable bed, my ankles and wrists were strapped down.

Typical human when they see something strange they trap it assuming the worst.

I rolled my eyes and tried to move but my strength wasn't really working. Oh yes. I remember I drained my energy keeping war away but it didn't work.

Then I felt it. Well I felt nothing really that's the point. I was alone; I couldn't feel all the other angels which usually made my head feel full and warm. But now I have nobody, I feel sad and dark like I might cry again but I won't. I'm an angel, not to mention a princess and I'm on earth.

Father always said don't show weakness to new people otherwise they will find out your not strong, not being strong makes you weak.
And i am not weak.

I looked around the room again, there were machines that I didn't know of probably some kind of primitive earthling devices. I scoffed.

I looked down at myself and noticed I was still wearing my white and golden dress; but what was strange was that there was a small mark on my wrist from what I could tell it looked like some wings and some type of machine, I didn't know what it was. Did they brand me? I scoffed again and threw my head back on the pillow.

Might as well give up and wait for the creatures to come back, no point in fighting I won't win while I'm still drained of energy.

I am an excellent fighter one of the best Warriors my father has but I might as well be human without my angelic powers.

Suddenly the door opened and I looked at the human woman, she had brown hair and small glasses on her nose.

"Your awake good I'll just alert the agents" she muttered looking happy before going back out the door.

I watched the door while the woman talked to some men in black uniforms, they all looked back at me and nodded.

The men walked into the room and untied me, I thought they were letting me go but no; they grabbed my arm and took me out of the room.

I looked around the strange facility and the humans that were passing us by, they didn't seem to care about me at all, they were all busy doing there own things.

Finally we stopped and I watched the men curiously type something into a panel on the side of a door, the pushed me in and slammed the door after me.

I rolled my eyes and looked around the room, there was a table and two chairs, I sat down in one of the plastic chairs and played with my hair. As you could probably tell I'm not one bit intimidated by all of the fancy soldiers or the probably meant to be intimidating room.

I must have sat here for at least 20 minutes but finally the door opened again and in came a dark skinned man with an eye patch.

I stifled a giggle because he looks a lot like a human pirate. I looked him up and down unimpressed, he walked around to the other side of the table and sat down in the other chair while looking at me.