Chapter 10

Ethrielle's pov

So after I told Nat about the baby she accepted it; she knows that she will be like the baby's other mother.

I also told the team some were shocked and gave me pitiful glances but I explained I'm happy even though the baby was conceived in a bad situation; they all congratulated me after that.

I've been back for about 2 months now and everything's been pretty smooth so far. The avengers haven't had many missions and obviously I've been banned from going on missions by director fury just incase it puts the baby at risk which I totally understand.

Tony has also decided to expand my room a bit, so basically I've had another room put inside of my bedroom for the baby.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a small pain in my stomach, I smiled and rubbed my growing baby bump; they kicked.

Nat saw me smiling and wrapped an arm around me kissing my head affectionately.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked softly.

I looked at her and grabbed her hand placing it on my stomach and the baby kicked again, she smiled widely at me.
"That's so cool"

I giggled and placed my head on her shoulder and continued to watch the movie currently on the tv, I saw some of the avengers looking at us and smiling which made me blush.

*****

I woke up to someone stroking my cheek softly, so I fluttered my eyes open and locked eyes with two green eyes.

She smiled at me and kissed me on my forehead.

"You missed" I pouted my lips out and she laughed kissing me on the lips.

"Better?" Nat asked sarcastically.

"Much" I smiled.

We both got out of bed as it was starting to approach 11 o'clock.

We both showered separately and got dressed.

I put some plain black leggings and a white Adidas shirt on; I also put a cream cardie to match the outfit.

Once I was dressed I walked out into the living room where most of the team was, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back and bent over whimpering a little.

"Rielle are you ok?" Asked Wanda since she was the one passing me and the others didn't hear.

"Yeah I'll be fine" I said sending her a small smile because I knew exactly what was wrong.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head and she gave me an uncertain look before walking away.

I walked back into my room because I knew I wasn't going to make it anywhere else before I burst.

I shut my door a little too hard and it made a Big Bang.
I shoved my shirt off and placed them on my bed, as soon as I did that I relaxed and they came out of my back.

It was a little painful since they haven't been out in ages but it was manageable.

I turned around to face the large mirror in my room and saw my two large wings that weren't going away anytime soon.

That's what happens to angels if we keep our wings in too long they force themselves out and they wont go back in till the next day; I can probably shorten that time if I go out for a fly.

I grabbed my shirt and got some scissors cutting the back out so my wings can fit through.

I slid it back on and tucked my wings back in like a bird but they were still visible.
I walked out of my room and towards the living room ignoring the stares of the avengers because they haven't seen my wings yet.