Chapter 8

A/N I know it's moving really fast but honestly I can't really think of what to write for the in between parts lmaoo so yeah enjoy :)

2 months later (10 weeks pregnant)
(Ethrielle's pov) size (pic) ^

I now have a small but noticeable baby bump and I'm honestly feeling a little happier.

Malphas continues to rape me but not as much now usually it's only once a week, he doesn't visit me much anymore he only comes by to inject the angel drug into me to keep my strength down and he also comes by to give me food.

He's been feeding me a lot better and I've put on a little more weight plus the baby.

He finally gave me some clothes to wear, there not very good it's just a open flannel top that I can't close and some cheap shorts.

At least I'm somewhat covered up, I'm just trying to make the best out of this situation even though I cry nearly all day.

I think about the avengers everyday and how I miss them, I miss Tony's funny comments that I grew to love over the brief time I was with them and I miss Wanda. She sort of became like a best friend to me, she always knew how I was feeling I guess because she can read minds. I miss everyone really.

But I miss Nat the most; my Nat. I can't wait to finally see her again because I will. I will get to tell her that I love her. Because I do love her, I never got to tell her before malphas kidnapped me.

I closed my eyes and put a protective hand over my baby bump; a habit I've come to do.
I welcomed the sleep.

(Natasha's pov)

She's been missing for a whole 3 months and nobody's heard anything! Until today.

We got a call from fury about a man matching the guy from the footage, he goes into an abandoned building for a few hours then comes out again.

He does this every few days he goes in with something and comes back out with nothing.

Clint and I have been watching that house and we are finally ready to make a move.

I'm anxious to see if Ethrielle's ok. I mean we don't know for definite that she's in there but I really hope she is. I need to hold her in my arms again.

We watched the man drive away that way we knew it would be safe to approach.

I nodded to Clint to tell him to keep an eye out for the man coming back.

I walked towards the door and tried to open it but it was locked, gripping my gun in my hand I aimed it at the lock and shot it open.

I cautiously entered the building and saw a set of stairs; heading down I could hear someone crying.

I saw there was a light on in the room and a girl chained up on a mattress with a blanket covering her.

As I got closer I realised who it was, Ethrielle!

I gasped causing her to look at me and her eyes widened and she let out a sob.

"Love? Don't worry I'm going to get you out" I warned her as she cried harder.

I shot the chain down and it crashed onto the mattress.

She sat up and I walked over to her, I saw bruises all over her throat but ignored them and focused on helping her.

I yanked the chains off her wrists and she flung herself at me and hugged me tightly.

"Shh I'm here. I'm so sorry we didn't find you sooner" I whispered.