Chapter 7

*rape trigger*

(Ethrielle's pov)

I watched as the demon came running down the stairs on the side with only boxers on and I immediately began to cry again.

"Please don't. You don't have to do this!" I pleaded with him as he got closer to me licking his lips.

I notice he wasn't going to stop; he grabbed my legs and I immediately started kicking but I had the strength of a human and he had his enhanced demon strength.

"Shh your going to love it" he said seductively.

He took some scissors and cut my shirt off leaving me in a bra and jeans, he quickly reached round to unhook my bra with me still trying to kick him off.

He unclasped it and chucked it to the side, I watched as he licked his lips and quickly latched onto my right nipple. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to think of something else but all I could feel was him sucking on my nipple.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of hearing me no matter if it felt good or not; I felt disgusted.

I felt his hands make there way down my stomach and to the top of my jeans, I whimpered as the tears kept falling from my eyes.

He unbuttoned my jeans and forced them off my legs leaving me in my black panties.

I squeezed my legs closed to try and prevent him from accessing that part of my body but it was useless he pried my legs apart and cut the panties off of me.

He took my nipple out of his mouth and I opened my eyes thinking he was going to finally leave me alone but he didn't.

He cupped my pussy and watched as I bit my lip.

"No please" I whimpered.

He didn't listen malphas made a slow circular motion on my clit, I began to get wet. I cursed my body for betraying me; I felt disgusted I wanted to be sick, no I wanted to die.

He sped up his motion and I was painfully aware of how fast my orgasm was approaching; I felt him slide a finger into my pussy and pump it in and out.

With a cry I came on his fingers my body shaking in pleasure as he slowed down his movements.

Once I came down from my high he removed his hand and slid his finger in his mouth, I looked away from him feeling disappointed in myself from finding pleasure at this moment.

"Mmm you taste delicious" he mustered.

I continued to face away from him until I heard the shuffling of clothes, I looked around thinking he was walking away but I was wrong.

He slid his boxers off freeing his throbbing member.

"No! No! No please don't!" I sobbed as he lined up with my entrance.

"Shh your going to feel great I promise" malphas stroked my cheek with one hand and swiped through my folds with his member.

I felt him enter me and I cried out in pain putting my had on his chest telling him to stop.

"It hurts please stop!" I yelled.

He shushed me and waited for me to adjust to his side, malphas started pumping his member in and out of me; grunting and groaning with every thrust.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning; I felt a mixture of pain and pleasure but I also felt like I was going to be sick .

He started to speed up and I came with a cry on his dick; but he didn't stop no he kept up the pace causing me to moan from the over stimulation.