Chapter 18

Dani's POV

I wake up to sunlight shining on my face. Gosh, how I love waking up like this. I go in the bathroom and wipe my face, brush my teeth, and I take a piss. I look in the mirror at myself. All I see is a confident, yet fragile girl. I brush my hair, then make my way downstairs. To my surprise, everyone else is down there eating breakfast.

"Goodmorning guys." I groan as I stretch.

I look at Nash and see that his mouth is hanging open, as for the rest of the guys too. "What's up?" I ask confused as I make my way to the refrigerator.

"Godddamn Dani!" Nash breathes.

"What!?" I snap.

"You're hot as fuck!" Sammy yells. I drop my mouth. Shit, I forgot the change. Oh well, I like the attention.

"Oh you mean this?" I say referring to my outfit.

"I think I have a boner." Taylor openly states. Ew, gross, but cool.

"I'm way past a boner, I think I'm ready to cum." Cameron laughs as he sexily bites his bottom lip and winks at me. Damn it, he's so sexy.

"That's disgusting!" Nicole shouts and smacks him on the chest, instantly receiving laughs from everyone. Cameron just puts his hands up in defense.

"Shut up guys." I laugh, and take a seat by Cameron. The whole time I'm eating, Cameron rubs my thigh. God, it's too early for this. I smack Cameron's hand away with a smirk. "What are we doing tonight?" I ask.

"We're going shopping remember?" Nicole reminds me.

Shit, I forgot about that. "That's right.".

"Yeah, there's this sick party tonight going on at the Nick's house. So I need to tag along. I'm gonna dress to impress." Cameron says.

"Who's Nick?" Jack asks. I look at Jack and find his eyes on me. The events of last night pop into my head, and I just wanna punch the shit out him.

"He's the neighbor." Sammy responds.

"Is he cute?" Nicole and I ask at the same time.

"I don't know?" Sammy says in a disgusted tone.

I guess well find out tonight.

Cameron POV

"So what's up with you and Dani?" Jack asks me as we enter a Polo store in the mall. We're all out shopping for clothes for the party tonight.

I'm guessing he's wants to know about Dani and I because of what he saw yesterday. I really like Dani. I mean like really really like Dani. I just hope that Jack isn't on some mission to get her back.

"I really want to wife her up." I chuckle at how silly I may sound. "I like her a lot. We even said "I love you" to each other. But I don't know what's holding me back. Its just like every time I get the chance to get her, I just blow it." I explain as I shake my head in disappointment at my previous failures with Dani. I begin to rummage through racks of clothes for a nice flannel.

"Wow. You fuckin' up." Jack laughs at my actions, so do I.

"I know. I'm such an idiot." I chuckle. "But she loves it." I finish.

Jacks POV

They fucking said they love each other?! What the fuck?! Out of all people, Cameron should know that I'm not over Dani. I never was, and I never will be if I don't get her back. I silently cry over her every night. I dream about her, I think about her, I never erased any of our text messages, I never threw away any of the cute little notes we passed in class, I never disposed of the napkin she used from when we were at the diner that morning when I was about to fight those dudes, and I watched her every night through her window like a fucking creep. I'm so in love with her. I've never felt this way with a girl before. Dani was, and still is my first love.

____________________________________________

Dani's POV

At the mall, I decide to get a thick strapped, v-neck, black, tight, short dress. I also get some black suede stilettos. The dress exposes my chest perfectly.

After I get dressed in my dress and shoes, I decide to style my hair in loose waves, and part it on the side.

"Aye, girls hurry up. I'm ready to get shitfaced so get down here!" Sammy yells to us girls. It's almost 11 o'clock.

"I'm not ready!" Nicole yells back.

"I am." I say. I grab my small black clutch purse, and make my way downstairs. Open entering the living room where the guys were waiting, all of their eyes widened and their mouths hung open.

"What?" I ask. Obviously its my outfit.

"You look....." Taylor trails off.

"So beautiful." Cameron finishes for him. I smile at Cameron's response. He gives me butterflies forever.

"Thanks bear." I smirk.

"Enough, let's go." Jack mumbles and brush's past Cam and I. He's such a dick.

"C'mon." Cameron smiles away his aggravation towards Jack.

____________________

"More drinks!" Sammy yells over the loud music. It hasn't even been an hour and Sam and Nash are totally shitfaced. I see JJ and Matt flirting with some girls, Taylor is dancing, and I don't know where Nicole is, and Jack and Britt are in a corner making out. Cameron and I have been together the whole time. He hasn't let go of my hand.

"Pour that shit up!" Nash yells. Everyone in the party lifts their red cups and shot glasses up, then tips them back. This parry is getting bigger and bigger by the second. The whole mansion is full, so people are out on the lawn. The smell of weed has become unbearable.

"Hey, there's someone I want you to meet! C'mon!!" Cameron shouts to me as he pulls me through the house. Who am I meeting? Who is his friend? Is it a guy? Is he cute? "There he is." Cameron points to a tall, tatted, boy with blonde hair. Wow, he is cute.

"Wassup man?" Cameron chuckles as they both bro hug. Damn, he's really fine, and has the best smile ever.

"Hey" he begins. He pulls me closer to his blonde friend. "This is Dani." He introduces me.

I smile my million dollar smile, and bat my eyes. "You are stunning." He smiles. "I'm Kian." He says. "Kian Lawley." He finishes. Even his name is fine.

"Hi, and thanks for the compliment. You're not bad yourself." I flirt.

"Ooh, flirtatious are we?" He smiles as he grips onto my waist.

"Flirtatious we are." I smile back. I can see and feel Cameron getting uneasy. Maybe I should stop? Maybe I shouldn't? Its my life and my relationships, I should be able to do whatever the hell I want. "Let's go dance." I tell him as I drag him to the dance floor.

Tonight was gonna be a crazy night.