Chapter 15

Dani's POV

Today is the day that Jack, Sammy, and Cameron leave to go to New York. They have to take a bus to the airport from the school.

"Jack, I'm gonna miss you." I tell him as I hug him. We are at the school awaiting their departure.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby." He hugs me tight. "Be daddy's good girl while I'm gone." He smirks, with the most sexy look on his face.

"Okay." I smile. Jack leans down and kisses me, which sorta turns into a small make out session. I swear every time this kid even looks at me, it gives me uncontrollable butterflies for days.

"Jack, you almost ready?" One of his teammates asks, with a playful smile.

"Just trying to say goodbye to my girlfriend." Jack laughs. Wait?! Girlfriend?! "Yes girlfriend." He smirks.

"Did I say that out loud? Whoops." I smile innocently.

"Yes, and I love you." God, he is beyond perfect.

"I love you too, and you need to be good while you're away too." I smile. I know that Jack has hurt me in the past, but he can't anymore. I mean, why would he? He wouldn't cheat.

"I promise." Jack says before kissing me one last time.

Jack walks off with his bags, then gets on the bus.

Jacks POV

"Behave babe!" I yell to her, before the bus pulls off.

"Okay!" She waves me off. We blow each other a couple of kisses before she's out of sight. God, I'm so in love with her its insane.

"Damn G, you got your girl on lock." One of my teammates, Cody, says with a smirk.

"Well....." I smile. I'm supposed to have her like that, right? Well I mean, I don't want any other guys thinking they can take her away from me.

I just can't wait to get on that plane, get to New York, whoop some ass, then come home to my girlfriend. I know we never really made it "official", but Dani and I are official as it gets.

____________________________________________

Finally after 4 long hours, we are finally in New York. I heard that the rivalry team is really good, probably better than ours, but that isn't gonna stop us. It isn't gonna stop me. After we get to the hotel, and settled in, we all just relax in our rooms. Of course Cameron, Sammy and I share a room. Another one of our teammates named Bryan shares with us as well.

"So guys, are we partying or what after we win." Bryan laughs. Clearly he doesn't know what happened the last time I "partied".

"Nah. But I really need to call Dani." I say hoping out of bed and going to get my laptop. We decided on skyping.

"Dude, you and Dani must be like, fucking or something." Cameron laughs. I wish.

"Nope. I just love her." I say with a smile as I began to think about how perfect Dani is.

All the boys just laugh and throw pillows at me.

"Okok." I say. I get on skpe and call Dani. "Hey baby." I say when I see her pretty little face and her sweet smile pop up on the screen.

"Hey babe." She says. But even through the screen she looks a little tired.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, its just 12 at night over here." She does the cutest yawn.

"Oh shit I'm sorry. I must have been unpacking and relaxing longer than I thought." I chuckle.