Chapter 21

Warning: explicit content
Jacks POV

Dani and I have been.....amazing. No, we're not together, but we're amazing for each other. I know I might sound dumb, and I do most of the time, but I really just wanna be with Dani. I'm trying to be the perfect guy guy for her. I just hope that she takes me back. Cameron and her are still friends, but they're not as close. The summer is nearing an end, and so is the summer break. I believe we have a little under a month left.

____________________________________________

"Dani, what if he said dick instead of duck." I laugh at Dani.

Dani laughs really hard at my horny jokes. "You are beyond horny." She cracks up.

Well duh, I haven't had sex in almost a month. "I don't see how you do it." I whisper in her ear. "I really wanna have sex." I whisper in her ear, making sure that I turn her on. I've always loved those little moments when I'd make her hot for me.

"Hey, if you two are gonna talk about sex, go upstairs." JJ laughs. "You interrupting the movie." He grumbles.

"Sorry." Dani and I say in unison.

Damn, I can't take this shit anymore.

"Dani, can we go upstairs, I'm not feeling too well." I lie to her.

"Okok, sure." She says with a worried expression.

Yes! I got her right where I want her. As we get up, I hold her hand, which receives stares from the guys, and Nicole.

Once we get up to her room, I close the door and we both get on her bed.

"Dani,-"

"I'm horny!" She blurts out, and then instantly covers her face.

"About time." I laugh. I roll on top of Dani. Me in between her legs, and my face at her lower belly. I look up in her eyes, and I can tell she's waiting for me to do something. I bring my hands up to her pants and begin to slowly unbotton them.

"Faster." She commands. Her chest is rising really fast, she's very impatient. In an instant, I take her pants off, and throw them across the room. Her breathing has really increased.

"Calm down, calm down." I tell her repeatedly. She let's my words soak in, and her breathing slows. I look up at her, then down in between her legs.

"Hurry up." She breaths. I rip her panties apart.

"Holy shit Jack." She says as she props herself up on her elbows. Her face breaks out into a smile. "Hurry." She says once more.

I look down at her pretty, clean, shaved vagina. Its so, beautiful. I get to work right away.

__________________________________________

Dani's POV

"Jaaaack!" I moan at the top of my lungs. Its been almost an hour since we left from the living room watching the movie, and Jack's still not finished.

Jack finally leans up from my area. "Are you done yet." I manage to breath out breathlessly.

Jack doesn't say anything, he just goes back to pleasing me. "Jack." I moan again. I run my hands through his kinda lengthy, brown, soft hair. Jack has made me cum a total of 5 times and he's still not tired.

"Why aren't you tired?" I whine in pleasure.

"I gonna make you cum over, and over, and over again. Were gonna be here all night." He chuckles, then goes back to eating me out. I chuckle to at how silly he is and how good this feels.