Chapters 1

Dani's POV

Hey. I'm Dani. You really don't know me? It's me, Dani. The girl with the long dirty blonde hair, the tan skin, the green eyes, medium height, and body of a goddess? Ooh ooh, how about the girl with the greatest bestfriend at Westside High? Ugh, you know, the girl who's dedicated her whole life to hating the bad and popular boy, Jack Gilinsky. Yep, I thought you'd remember. Well, that's me. Screw school, and screw grades. All I care about is defeating my arch nemesis, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. I hate him so much. Here are some of the reasons why:

1: When we were in kindergarten, he would spill apple juice under my desk to make it seem like I peed.

2: At my 9th birthday party, he switched my piñata candy out with hot fudge chocolate. When I burst the piñata, I looked like a chocolate candy bar.

3: When I was 12, him and his best friends Jack Johnson or JJ, Sammy Wilkinson, and Cameron Dallas, stole my guitar out of my room and they took turns smashing it in my driveway. (Unfortunately, we are neighbors)

4: Or like the time when I was 13. Jack convinced my mom we were friends. So my mom let him, Sammy, Cameron, and JJ come hang out with me. We were all in my basement watching Chucky. When a scary part came up, they all cut the lights off, ran out of the basement, and locked me in there.

God I hate that kid. The bad thing about it is that our parents are like best friends. They still don't know we hate each other so we have to pretend that we get along in front of them. It really just pisses me off and makes me hate him more. And the most annoying thing is that every morning when we leave for school, Jack has to pretend to give me a ride. I get in the car, we drive halfway to the school, he kicks me out, and I walk the rest of the way.

But enough about the horrible unforgettable things that Jack and his friends did to me.

Jack's POV

Hey. I'm Jack. Jack Gilinsky that is. The hottie of the year, and many more years to come. I've got the tan, the smile, the muscles, and the girls. The only girl I don't want in my life is Dani Nicole Scott. Danielle to be exact. She is my enemy. She's the type of enemy you have to check under the bed for. I know I've done some messed up shit to her, but it doesn't compare to the shit she's put me through. Here are some prime examples:

1: When we were in kindergarten, she'd put dirt and worms in my hair at recess. Everyone would call me worm boy.

2: When I was 12, she bleached all of my clothes. Let's just say, I was walking around school looking like a clown.

3: When I was around 13yrs old, Dani somehow brainwashed my dad into thinking we were friends so he let her come over. While I was in the shower, Dani snuck in, pulled the curtains back, and snapped a picture of me...NAKED!

4: And then when I was 6, she put bricks in my book bag. My back felt like it had been broken. I even had to stay home from school for a couple of days because of the pain.

My point is that I despise her. Sometimes I joke with her, but sometimes I'm dead ass. I would do anything to just wipe that pretty little smile off her face. Wait?! Did I just call her smile pretty?!!! Ewwww!!! Fuck no! She is a disgusting troll, and I'll always hate her.