Chapter 3

Dani's POV

Nicole's been blowing my phone up nonstop about how she's sorry and how she's not going to the party. I finally text her back saying how I'm sorry, how I shouldn't have reacted that way, and how she should go to the party. Now we're friends again. This always happens. Long story short, she's going to that party tonight.

I'm pulled from my thoughts by a knock at my front door. I quickly get up, and run downstairs.

"Jack what the fuck do you want?" I ask when I see him.

"Something to eat." Jack rudely pushes me aside and goes straight to my kitchen. I just close the door. Since my mom thinks were best friends, she basically let's him in the house when he wants. I walk into the kitchen and see him devouring some of my chocolate nutrigrain bars. Those are my favorite! He just makes me so damn angry!

"That's my shit! Put it down!" I go up and try to snatch my stuff out his hands, but since he's taller than me, he just holds the box up higher and pushes me aside. "Jack seriously, give me my stuff back!" I yell as I continue to jump for my box.

"Go sit down somewhere. Damn!" He shouts as he laughs. He thinks everything is so funny. "Fine." He says unamused. He shoves the box of bars in my face, which causes me to fall backwards. Ugh, he plays so much. He doesn't understand how much I just wanna kill him!

"That's not even funny!" I yell at him as he cracks up. "Jack seriously, stop laughing and get out." I pick myself up off the floor, and stomp up to my room. I can't stand the power that Jack has over me. He convinces everyone that he's the good guy, and its just not fair. I lie on my bed, and a tear slowly slips down my face. Why am I crying?

Jacks POV

Dani stomps angrily up to her room. Maybe barging on her house and taking her food was a little harsh. Maybe I should go apologize. Hey, I may hate her, but I still have a heart. I knock her door softly and push it open. I see Dani lying in her bed.....crying?! Since when does Dani ever cry? She usually gets back at me, not cry! Now I messed up.

"Dani, I'm sorry. I was just joking OK. I didn't mean to make you fall." I apologize. I really do mean it, but maybe she thinks I don't. "Dani." I call, but she doesn't respond. She just stays turned over. I walk over to her bed, and lean over her. As soon as I'm about to nudge her, BAM! Dani hits me on the side of my face with, goo? Ew, what the hell? Dani is laughing her ass off.

"Dani, what the hell is this shit!" I yell at her. She's laughing her head off, but I don't see what's so funny. This goo shit is sticky and pink. Its disgusting as fuck! I quickly began to wipe my face. I look around her bed and see the pail of goo. I sneak around, scoop some up, and smack her hard across the face.

"Jack, that fucking hurt!" She yells angrily. She grabs the pail and dumbs the pink icky substance on my head. What the fuck?! It takes me almost two hours in the morning to get my hair looking good, and she just destroys it. No fucking way!

"I fucking hate you!" I yell at her. I really do. I hate her so much right now, that it's not even funny. In one swift move, I tackle Dani on the bed and pin her down. She struggles and struggles, but she's no match for me, I'm too strong.

"Get off!" She yells laughing at how ridiculous I look with the pink substance on my hair. "You look and hit like a girl." She laughs uncontrollably. She really does have a cute laugh and smile. Shut the fuck up! This is not the time.

"You shouldn't have done this to me." I say in a deadly tone, but in reality, I just want to laugh with her. I'm lying between Dani's legs, and I have both of her hands pinned above her head. We both stop struggling with each other, and we just examine each other. Her lips are plump and pink. Any guy would love to kiss them. Her big blue eyes could send a guy into a trance. Her eyeslashes are long and pretty. Her small nose is perfect for her face. Her hair is long and pretty. And her neck, who wouldn't want to put hickies all over it. Wait, what the hell am I saying?

Dani's POV

I've never took the opportunity to look at Jack closely. Since he has me pinned down, and he's hovering over me, I take the chance. He has big brown eyes that'll melt any girl's heart who dared to look into them. That's probably why he get so many girls. He has a jawline that any girl would love to kiss. His lips are thin and pink. Who wouldn't want to kiss them? His eyebrows are thick and perfectly shaped. His luscious brown hair just mesmerizes me. This can not be good. I examine Jack as he takes in my features. He slowly leans down and begins to plant soft kisses on my neck. It feels like heaven, and I get that fuzzy feeling.

"Jack." I breath. I bite down on my bottom lip as his kisses get rougher, and feels better. I can feel a pile of hickies forming on my neck. Jack then switches to the other side of my neck, and begins to do the same.

"How does it feel?" He mumbles in a deep sexy voice, in the crook of my neck. I have to give him his credit.

"It feels....amazing. Why haven't we done this before?" My breathing is staggered from all the pleasure.

"We hate each other remember?" He laughs. God, I never even noticed how sexy his laugh is.

"Yeah right." I laugh. This doesn't look like hating each other. Jack goes back to sucking and biting my neck. "Mmmm." I groan. I can't take the pleasure anymore. "My turn." I breath.

Jack flips over and pulls me on top of him. I straddle him as I suck his neck.

"Damn." Jack groans after I form his first hickey. I smile to myself. Jacks hands roam over my body as I continue. I can feel him getting really hard.

"How does it feel?" I mock him.

"It feels....soooo great. I really wanna fuck you right now." He breaths. He is so stupid.

I blow on the third hickey that I've made on his perfect neck. As I lean away from Jack, our eyes connect. His eyes move to my lips, and we both lean in.

"Dani! Sweety I'm home!" My mom from downstairs. I quickly jump off of Jack, and pull him off my bed.

"I wanna stay." Jack says. I dont even know what happened just now.

"Jack how are you supposed to hide that?" I motion to his neck. I am in big trouble of my mom see's my hickies on my neck. I'm totally dead.

"Why would I want to?" He says, which takes me off guard. Does Jack, like the hickies, does he like me? I'm so confused.

"Look, just stay here, and I'm gonna go downstairs." I tell him. As I walk away, I fell myself being pulled back.

"Hurry up, I want more of you." Jack huskily whispers in my ear which sends shivers down my spine. He removes my hair out of the way, and kisses my neck. He let's me go, and I make my way downstairs.

Jacks POV

What the hell? Do I like Dani, or do I despise this chick? I need to go to this party tonight. I need some bitches to fuck, so I can stop thinking about what happened between Dani and I just now. I climb down Dani's balcony and sprint to my house. This was all just a mistake.