Chapter 7

Dani's POV

As Sammy drives the girls and I to his house, my fear builds up more and more. I'm really anxious. I don't know what to expect when I see him.

We pull into Sammy's driveway, and we all hop out. When Sammy opens his house door, I am absolutely horrified at what I see.

"Thank god you're back." JJ yells. JJ and Cameron have Jack pinned down on the couch. There are a few holes in the wall, and everything is broken up. There are pieces of glass on the floor, a couple of chairs flipped over, the couch has a big as slit in it, the TV is on the floor, and his phone is across the room on the floor as well. I began to silently cry at how Jack is acting crazy, and its all my fault.

"Get off!" Jack yells. JJ or Cameron won't let him up. He just keeps struggling. Jack looks really angry, and his eyes are red. This is horrible. "I wanna see her!" He yells.

"Jack." My voice is shaky and kinda cracked since I haven't talked and I've been crying. Jack looks up from Cameorn and JJ, and see's me. Its like his whole personality changed, and he bacame happy. "Jack what's going on?" I ask as I motion to how badly he messed up Sammy's house. Jj and Cameron finally let's him go, and he slowly gets up. If Jack did all this with his hands, what gonna stop him from doing worse to me if I make him angry? Jack approaches me and then tries to touch me. I flinch as his hand gets closer to my face.

"Baby please don't be scared of me." He softly whispers. His words make me believe him, again. Jack slowly puts his hands on my neck, and he pulls my head to his. "Let's go upstairs so we can talk." He says. I slowly nod my head. We walk upstairs into, what I'm guessing, is a guest room. Jack sits me down on the bed with him. All I want from his is answers, and clarification.

"Jack, what's-".

"Dani, just let me say something." He says cutting me off. He turns to me and grabs both of my hands. "Dani, I think about you. All the fucking time. I dont know how to stop thinking about you. It got worse when you wouldn't talk, or even look at me this afternoon. It got really worse when you were crying over me. I'm so stupid. I fucked up, really bad." He explains. I really like Jack, but I can't if he's gonna hurt me emotionly.

"Jack, I'm so con-"

"Dani I love you." He says quickly. His eyes go wide and so do mine. What the hell? He loves me?! Jack Finnegan Gilinsky loves me? Yes, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky loves me. How?

"What?" I simply say.

"No, that came out wrong." He says as he shuts his eyes tight and shake his head. Wooo, I thought he loved me. "I mean, yes, I do love you." He says looking into my eyes. Which makes my hear melt. I even get chills when he touches me. "You don't have to say it back. I just needed you to know that." He buries his head in the crook of my neck. Should I say it back, should I tell him how I really feel?

"Are you I'm love with me?" I ask. Being in love, and just loving someone, are two different things.

"Yes, I'm so in love with you." He chuckles. Him saying that he loves me and that he's in love with me, makes my heart flutter. Yes, I do love Jack, and maybe I am in love with him too, but he can't hurt me. And I know you may think that we're moving so fast, but Jack and I have known each other for so long. We were forced to talk to each other, spend the night with each other, take baths together, and just to be around each other. Even though we hated each other, we've always been there for each other. This love has built over a period of years since we've been little. The love was just overshadowed by hate.

"Jack, if you love me you can't hurt me." I whisper to him.

"I'll never hurt you again, I promise." He smiles. "I love you." He says before planting a soft kiss on my lips.