Chapter 25

School

Dani's POV

"Seniors, thats what we are!" Nicole yells in the car on the way to school.
If you're wondering, the end of summer was awesome. We threw about 5 bombshell parties.
Jack and I are still going strong, and Cameron and Nicole started seeing each other. They are so cute together.
"Duhh." I yell back to her laughing.
"I can't wait for PDA in the hallways, and sex in the janitors closet with the hottie in the front seat." He says reffering to me. "Ready Nicole." He smirks.
I reach back and punch Jack across the chest. "Ow." He whimpers. "I'm kidding baby." He leans over the seat and tries to kiss me on my neck, but I push him away.
"Ohhh!" Nash, Cameron, Sammy, and Johnson coo from the back.
When we arrive at the all too familiar school, we all get excited.
"Can you believe that we are like, the top the fucking food chain." Jack yells.
"Junior, sophomores and freshman, fuck off!" Sammy laughs at some student who are passing by.
I don't know why their all acting like fools. But it is pretty cool to be a senior and all. Even though being a senior feels good, it'll feel better when we graduate. Yep, that's the real challenge.
We head into the school, and get out new schedules. I only have a total of three classes, the rest are electives that I already have credits for like; P.E, Chorus, Band, and Art.
"How many classes do you have Jack?" I ask as I make my way towards him.
"Only three." He smiles looking down at his schedule. Nicole, Sammy, Johnson, Cameron, and Nash, comes up to us.
"We all have three classes." Nicole jumps up and down squealing.
"Calm down babe." Cameron says as he holds her in place. Awww, they look so adorable together.
"Great." Jack says. He pulls me by my waist, and our bodies crash together. "Less time in school, more time in bed." He seductively chuckles. Leave it to Jack to think of it like this.
He leans down and kisses me. As Jack kisses my neck, kids in the hallway stop and stare, some even begin to whisper stuff.
"Jaack." I whine, then pull away from him. "No PDA." I sternly tell him.
"No way. I want you." Jack grabs me again, and pulls me into him. Now this time I can't help but to kiss his soft, beautiful lips. Every time we kiss, its like the first time. Full of electricity, the spark never fading. Now I can see what Jack was talking about. I could definitely do this all day.
Riiiiiiiiiinnnggg!
If there wasn't a stupid bell to intterupt us.
"I'll see you after class baby." I say kissing him one last time.
"No!" Jack yells holding onto me, crushing my body. "Don't go!" He shouts in fake chocked up sobs. Leave it to Jack to be extra.
I smile to myself at how silly and adorable he's being. "I don't wanna go, but I have to." I giggle. I lean up and give him a kiss.
"Gimme another one." He seductively says. I lean down and give him another one.
"One more." He smiles. I lean up and give him what he asks for.
"Let's make out." He says in between kisses. Now Jack is just pushing his luck.
"No Jack, I have to go."
We all split up and go our separate ways.

Now, our lives as seniors, my life dating Jack, and greatest parts of our lives begin.

This is the end of the book. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope that you'll read any other book I publish.
Thank you and goodbye

For Now;)